Skins/Giants game tread...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Look, if the Giants score another TD, I'd have to agree with you. If they do, well good night, and have a very Merry Christmas! Now, if the Redskins manage to stop them from scoring, there's still hope!

There's still a chance for a comeback. C'mon - pucker up! :buddies:

OOPS! 17 - 0 Giants! See, it's not that bad! :killingme

You know what's funny about that?

All of it. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
If I didn't know better (based on their past 5 games) I would think the Skins are throwing this game.

BuddyLee

Football addict
If I didn't know better (based on their past 5 games) I would think the Skins are throwing this game.
Almost every team has another team that just owns them over the course.

For the Colts it was the Patriots, now it's the Chargers. For the Ravens it's the Steelers.

The Redskins have matched up well against the Iggles and Cowladies the past few years. The Giants just own them every time.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

They're not throwing it. Dan Snyder threw it. Dan Snyder took what was working, pretty well, very competitive, and blew it up rather than wait three miserable weeks. He took everything the players and coaches were working on and succeeding at and just threw it, once again, into chaos.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They're not throwing it. Dan Snyder threw it. Dan Snyder took what was working, pretty well, very competitive, and blew it up rather than wait three miserable weeks. He took everything the players and coaches were working on and succeeding at and just threw it, once again, into chaos.
BS. The whole season was chaos.

PsyOps

Pixelated

How ever you want to put it. Positioning for draft.