Skins/Giants game tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, I would think Bruce saw enough last night that he knows without a doubt that he needs to replace the whole coaching staff, dontcha think?

I'll say right now that I'm not in favor of Shanahan, tho he will be way better than Zorn.

Again, I ask the question; is he here to fit in to Danny World OR is he here to be the GM, do the job of GM and have the authority to be GM?

To fit in or to take charge?

Shanahan is an absurd pick therefore, that is who we will get. All he is is buying other peoples leftovers, dumpster diving, has been, etc.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Again, I ask the question; is he here to fit in to Danny World OR is he here to be the GM, do the job of GM and have the authority to be GM?

To fit in or to take charge?

Shanahan is an absurd pick therefore, that is who we will get. All he is is buying other peoples leftovers, dumpster diving, has been, etc.

It's Danny World.

Beta84

They're out to get us
What a superbly rational thought! So, you wait and do this offseason.

:shrug:

i guess he could start cutting some of the crappy players now and picking up cheap players that are on practice squads or free agents that might be useful. might find a diamond in the rough.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Here are some of the game highlights.

allowed 5 sacks
3 interceptions
1 fumble
missed PAT
failed 2 point conversion
failed fake field goal

Thats what I can think off of the top of my head. I'm sure theirs more.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here are some of the game highlights.

allowed 5 sacks
3 interceptions
1 fumble
missed PAT
failed 2 point conversion
failed fake field goal

Thats what I can think off of the top of my head. I'm sure theirs more.

How about, well, tackling and blocking and running and throwing and catching?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
i guess he could start cutting some of the crappy players now and picking up cheap players that are on practice squads or free agents that might be useful. might find a diamond in the rough.

Everyone, EVERYONE says the same thing about Allen; he is not a player personal guy. He's a contract guy and works well with strong willed owners and strong willed coaches.

IE: He fits in well.

We don't need 'fit in'.