Skins/Giants game tread...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
OH! Redskins TRICK PLAY!!!!

Didn't work too well, now, DID IT!?!

Forgive me, but THAT was assine! Did Zorn call that one?? :killingme:killingme:killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
damnit!!!!! i was peeing!!!!

lined up for a FG...most of the team shifts to the left side of the field (including the kicker)...snap the ball to the holder who is blocked by maybe 2 OL, Giants mad rush, Washington tosses the ball up toward their group on the left but it's a bad throw and picked off by NY...then they return it 50 yards and at one point I was thinking it may have turned into a TD :lmao:

nice way to end the half :clap:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I honestly can't believe a team, or a group of PROFESSIONALS can be this bad..

I think it's scripted so they can OWN the 2009 NFL Follies CD..

KVF323

lined up for a FG...most of the team shifts to the left side of the field (including the kicker)...snap the ball to the holder who is blocked by maybe 2 OL, Giants mad rush, Washington tosses the ball up toward their group on the left but it's a bad throw and picked off by NY...then they return it 50 yards and at one point I was thinking it may have turned into a TD :lmao:

nice way to end the half :clap:

:slittingmywrists:

Beta84

They're out to get us
the play reminded me of Spurrier because that's something he'll do...then I realized he hasn't been your coach for years. Somehow that must have been left in the playbook as "Super cool awesome play" that everyone just assumed worked well.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So Collins comes in, actually gets DC into POSITIVE yards for the first time in the game.

They come back out for the second half and Zorn puts Campbell back in?? They BOTH need to be fired.