Skins/lions

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So, the Skins are driving again.

What is gonna' stop them when they get within the 20?

I say screw it. Don't even get inside the 20. Just try and get the TD before you get in the 20.:roflmao:
Agree! Keep them out of the red zone cuz that's where they really suck!

So, it's defensive pass interference now when the receiver stops and forces the defender to run into them?

On another note, how bad must St. Louis be? :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
So, it's defensive pass interference now when the receiver stops and forces the defender to run into them?

On another note, how bad must St. Louis be? :lol:
Horton had time to stop. The guy was stopped in his route and Horton should have never run into him. Horton even injured the guy.:lol:

Good call.:yay:

Horton had time to stop. The guy was stopped in his route and Horton should have never run into him. Horton even injured the guy.:lol:

Good call.:yay:

I disagree, how in the world could Horton have stopped when he was running full speed? You can't stop 200+ pounds, running that fast, on a dime - especially when you're turning to find the ball when the reciever stops.

But then again, the no call on Carlos Rogers just before that was bad the other way.

When it's all said and done though, the Redskins have stunk it up today. They were lucky to escape with a win.

EDIT: Or, not. :lmao:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I disagree, how in the world could Horton have stopped when he was running full speed? You can't stop 200+ pounds, running that fast, on a dime - especially when you're turning to find the ball when the reciever stops.
Not the receivers problem.

But then again, the no call on Carlos Rogers just before that was bad the other way.

When it's all said and done though, the Redskins have stunk it up today. They were lucky to escape with a win.
The Skins deserved to lose today despite good and bad calls.

I'm actually happy they lost. I can't wait to hear all the backlash.:evil:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Horton wasn't playing the ball. If he's going up as the ball arrives, trying to catch it, no PI.

:buddies: