Skins/lions

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I try to understand the game - but I do love to watch. So I don't know all the ins & outs of the game, although I try. But I've been saying what that guy is saying right now - these guys don't act like they really want to WIN! They really don't. They get out there and are lukewarm. I can't sense any real passion for playing. To win. To kill the other team.

But what do I know about it. :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Man, I can't wait to listen to the radio this week.:roflmao:

I wonder when Penn will chime in.:popcorn:
You know, that was amazing! I was just taking a look at what the 'Skins faithful were commenting on, about the game with the Lions, you know, the Sunday Bunch, and I noticed your post.

Sorry your team lost, but, look at the bright side: The NY Football Giants WON!! :yahoo: They beat Tampa Bay 24 - 0!

Gotta love it! :killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
That's my logic.

Hey, at least we get a hella' good draft pick next year.

Can you draft owners?

FOX analysts before the game sounded really tentative about what's wrong with the Redskins, but they alluded to the team ownership as only a possible reason. Sounded to me like they can't say it like they really see it.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I visited the NFL Channel on DirecTV, and they are saying the Detroit Lions have just snapped a 19 game losing streak - by defeating the Washington Redskins?

I wasn't aware of that statistic.........:popcorn:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I visited the NFL Channel on DirecTV, and they are saying the Detroit Lions have just snapped a 19 game losing streak - by defeating the Washington Redskins?

I was very happy about the G-game. Totally shut down the Buccs. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict

Well, you see they lost 16 last year, two this year, and the last game in 2007.

19 games.