Smoking...

Do You Smoke?

• Total voters

Christy

b*tch rocket
BuddyLee said:
:blushing: We had an excellent sociological discussion on the way home.:killingme
I think it was really cool that she drove you and some other forum members to and from the bar. :biggrin: That's a good responsible mom. :yay:

SmallTown

Football season!
BuddyLee said:
You should know.:bubble:
DUIs don't look good with a clearance. I always play the b!tch and either don't drink when I go out, or I keep the taxi drivers in business.

SmallTown

Football season!
BuddyLee said:
That's what all the DUIers say.
No, they say:
"Yes officer, I was speeding. But really I was being safe. The faster I go, the less time I spend on the road."

BuddyLee

Football addict
SmallTown said:
No, they say:
"Yes officer, I was speeding. But really I was being safe. The faster I go, the less time I spend on the road."
Or you could go the mobil home way. You get pulled over and simply exclaim "This is my home, I'm just drinkin' and livin', thanks for making sure I got home safely officer."

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
It's a damn good thing smokes are cheap down here ... Chunky Monkey has claimed 3 packs of ciggies this week alone! :tantrum: :tantrum:

rack'm

Jaded
crabcake said:
It's a damn good thing smokes are cheap down here ... Chunky Monkey has claimed 3 packs of ciggies this week alone! :tantrum: :tantrum:

Sounds like his habits are as bad as yours...:ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
rack'm said:
Sounds like his habits are as bad as yours...:ohwell:
:nono: "He" is a "she". :biggrin:

Attachments

• CM & Sammie Sept.jpg
    CM & Sammie Sept.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 65
  • CM September.jpg
    CM September.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 62
  • CM September1.jpg
    CM September1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 61
  • CM September2.jpg
    CM September2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 65

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago. It really wasn't that hard. C_Jo is in the process of quitting cigarettes as well. He's doing great and I'm very proud of him and he smells a lot better. :clap:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:
I quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago. It really wasn't that hard. C_Jo is in the process of quitting cigarettes as well. He's doing great and I'm very proud of him and he smells a lot better. :clap:

Could I send Otter to your camp?