Smoking...

Do You Smoke?

• Total voters

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
StarCat said:
Cigarettes only, but if you wanna post that you do crack or weed or whatever, post that at your own discretion :yay:
Its just there are some non-smokers listed who don't usually have a problem smokin my nuts :razz:

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sweetpea said:
It doesn't say are you a pothead, crackhead etc...
I enjoy a cigar from time to time. :shrug:

I smoke ... and planned to quit when I moved ... but the great state of N.C. has cartons of ciggies for around $22, and I started getting these $3 & $4 coupons every couple weeks from Marlboro, so I figure I'll keep on smoking for now until I balance out what I was spending up north and what I'm now spending down here ... then maybe I'll quit. :cool:

StarCat

crabcake said:

I smoke ... and planned to quit when I moved ... but the great state of N.C. has cartons of ciggies for around $22, and I started getting these $3 & $4 coupons every couple weeks from Marlboro, so I figure I'll keep on smoking for now until I balance out what I was spending up north and what I'm now spending down here ... then maybe I'll quit. :cool:
i need some of those coupons! I always get coupons for Camel's and alot of times, brands I've never even heard of.

crabcake

StarCat said:
i need some of those coupons! I always get coupons for Camel's and alot of times, brands I've never even heard of.
I go back and forth with Camel Lights or Marlboro Lights ... they both pretty much smoke the same to me. :shrug:

StarCat

crabcake said:
I go back and forth with Camel Lights or Marlboro Lights ... they both pretty much smoke the same to me. :shrug:
I've never liked camels, i smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights, i could probably smoke paper though and not care, for me, i think its mostly just something to do with my hand. If i have lollipops, thatll keep me from smoking for a while.

littlegirl

Reiki Practitioner
I quit 6 months ago, after about 20 years. Used welbutrin, but biggest motivator was taking care of my 60 yr old mom, and best friend, thru the 5 months she had after she was diagnoised with lung cancer. :frown:

Toxick

Splat
I came ---><--- THIS CLOSE to taking up smoking a few years ago.

Truth.com - more specifically, that douche of a spokesperson "Clay" - used to annoy me so goddamn badly that I almost started smoking out of spite.

Man! What an annoying little bastard he was.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:

Your last name isn't Lewinski is it?

crabcake

StarCat said:
I've never liked camels, i smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights, i could probably smoke paper though and not care, for me, i think its mostly just something to do with my hand. If i have lollipops, thatll keep me from smoking for a while.
When I tried to quit a year ago or so, I found munching on sunflower seeds (in the shells) really curbed my desire to smoke. :yay: I think it's that 'oral fixation' thing that I'm more addicted to vs. the supposed nicotine high/addiction.