SMYFL Supporters

DCFD1912

First, who said those scores were "cool". The reality of the situation is that you have to have 11 players on the field! Our team pulled back all of our "good" players after an early 21-0 cushion. What are you suppose to do, open a big hole in the middle and tell the opposing team to go??? That would be painfully obvious and embarassing to the opposing team. Do you tell your players to trip and fall?? How much fun is it for your own team, when the "good" players only get 2 series?? Did the parents pay money for that?? There is no fair answer, other than eventually one of the 39-0 teams will play the 31-0 teams.

Btw, your email and English skills are very similar to donkempjr, hmmmmmmmmmmm?

I agree with Hollywood33.....It's called INTEGRITY!!!!

thefbcritic

Well fine then ill call you guy i dont know your name. i've never even met Don Kemps son so dont try that you have nothing better to do then mess with me. I started that thread because i love pigskin so do my kids nothing against smyfl i have played for pigskin an so will my sons thats the way i am

Internet Forums 101: The quickest way to get to 12,000+ posts is to answer everything, pretty sure Zguy was capable of GOOGLEing the answer to his question.

Thanks huntr1 :sarcasm:
I have been a member how many years? Trust me, there are MUCH faster ways for me to get to my current post count than the amount of posting I do a day. You can DIAF. Since I now see that you are an immature idiot, you can join the rest of the window lickers on my ignore list.
This message is hidden because hollywood33 is on your ignore list.

hollywood33

I have been a member how many years? Trust me, there are MUCH faster ways for me to get to my current post count than the amount of posting I do a day. You can DIAF. Since I now see that you are an immature idiot, you can join the rest of the window lickers on my ignore list.

WHAT THE HELL?????? DIAF (die in a fire-I actually had to look that one up)
:cds:

Last edited:

thefbcritic

Woooooooooow so inmature for grown adults

Here I'll tell who i am i'm about 5'9 White male sitting at the SCHOOLlibrary messing with grown adults about my grand fathers organization i bet you grown adults feel like dumb st. marys hicks now im going to use a quote from my grandfather ####ING MORONSTHIS site will go poof cause im tired of YOU PEOPLEi've had my fun 16 years old hahahahahahahahahah idiots

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Here I'll tell who i am i'm about 5'9 White male sitting at the SCHOOLlibrary messing with grown adults about my grand fathers organization i bet you grown adults feel like dumb st. marys hicks now im going to use a quote from my grandfather ####ING MORONSTHIS site will go poof cause im tired of YOU PEOPLEi've had my fun 16 years old hahahahahahahahahah idiots

MousebabyWildCherry is your grandfather?:confused:

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Notice to all smyffl supporters if you think week ones posted scores 39-0,26-0,31-0,36-0 are cool ,these scores are not for the kids or the people of this county.All you haters of pigskin i thought you were doing this to correct these problems in pigskin.I guess don jr may have in been right but still wrong in running up scores,but you now are just as guilty has him!!!!!!!(just a thought,) but still you degrate other small children, don sr would not have supported these scores and coaches would have been suspended for these outragous scores. Not a Don sr supporter but now i question your intentions.

Ummm...

Westlake vs. LaPlata - 38 - 0
Gwynn Park vs. CHS - 33 - 0
Patuxent vs. LHS - 41 - 0
Huntingtown vs. LaPlata - 36 - 0
Westlake vs. CHS - 40 - 3
GMHS vs. Landsdowne - 45 - 0
Huntingtown vs. Northern - 36 - 7
Huntingtown vs. Patuxent - 36 - 7

And this is just for the first three weeks of SMAC 2009.

It's a fact of life, dude. Get over it!!!! Guess what, coddling them when they're young is not going to help them in the real world. What used to be character-building is now, what, child abuse by your thinking??? Sounds like a typical 16-year old that expects everything handed to them in today's society.

When my son was in PeeWee football (and thank God he did not play for the Pigskins; I would never have subjected him to that!) and they got their butts handed to them, they worked HARDER to IMPROVE. And guess what, he's 16 now too. Doesn't whine, doesn't complain, just keeps trying week after week. And wouldn't expect anyone to lay down just because they're better than him.

The world is full of different levels of abilities. If not, we'd all be asking, "You want fries with that?"

hollywood33

OH MY GOD, you fooled us all!!

hollywood33

Ummm...

Westlake vs. LaPlata - 38 - 0
Gwynn Park vs. CHS - 33 - 0
Patuxent vs. LHS - 41 - 0
Huntingtown vs. LaPlata - 36 - 0
Westlake vs. CHS - 40 - 3
GMHS vs. Landsdowne - 45 - 0
Huntingtown vs. Northern - 36 - 7
Huntingtown vs. Patuxent - 36 - 7

And this is just for the first three weeks of SMAC 2009.

It's a fact of life, dude. Get over it!!!! Guess what, coddling them when they're young is not going to help them in the real world. What used to be character-building is now, what, child abuse by your thinking??? Sounds like a typical 16-year old that expects everything handed to them in today's society.

When my son was in PeeWee football (and thank God he did not play for the Pigskins; I would never have subjected him to that!) and they got their butts handed to them, they worked HARDER to IMPROVE. And guess what, he's 16 now too. Doesn't whine, doesn't complain, just keeps trying week after week. And wouldn't expect anyone to lay down just because they're better than him.

The world is full of different levels of abilities. If not, we'd all be asking, "You want fries with that?"

THANK YOU, case closed!

hollywood33

A kid fooling grown men and women it's crazy

A grown man (you) actually thinking a kid was fooling anybody is crazy!

Matter of fact, I personally thought it was you, Junior, the whole time. That's not fooling anyone, that's down right embarassing because both of your email skills and English skills are identical.

Your kid actually did a great job imitating you!!!! Shouts out to the kid!!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I have one name junior thats it, i dont hide like you behind Ibelieve or stuff like this you know who i am because i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know someone who has a receipt?????? So far havent seen one.Idont talk to myself you all keep responding how stupid.Reply with i have a receipt then watch me your.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Personally I think you are hurting the league that you (your family) want to bring back.

burris30

I have one name junior thats it, i dont hide like you behind Ibelieve or stuff like this you know who i am because i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know someone who has a receipt?????? So far havent seen one.Idont talk to myself you all keep responding how stupid.Reply with i have a receipt then watch me your.
"Reply with i have a receipt then watch me your" :dork::shrug::cds:

Last edited:
The best thing that could happen to the kids who play football in Saint Mary's is that Pigskin goes away and stays away. Their monopoly on football is dead.
There are two viable leagues now, who don't suffer from the piss poor administration that pigskin had.

angelbaby

The best thing that could happen to the kids who play football in Saint Mary's is that Pigskin goes away and stays away. Their monopoly on football is dead.
There are two viable leagues now, who don't suffer from the piss poor administration that pigskin had.

:yeahthat: :clap:

Redskinsfan88

Jr. Kemp

Which organization are you affiliated with? I will make sure to stay away from it and travel out of county if I need to. You see, when I sign my child up for football I expect him to learn the great game of football as well as life skills. What you fail to realize by acting and representing yourself on this forum as being a pompus a$$ on this forum, you push people away from the organization you represent. You would do yourself, your family and the organization you represent well by using proper English and grammar in your posts. If that is not possible, then stay off and make yourself available via an email address or cell phone number.

Keep up the good job!

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Which organization are you affiliated with? I will make sure to stay away from it and travel out of county if I need to. You see, when I sign my child up for football I expect him to learn the great game of football as well as life skills. What you fail to realize by acting and representing yourself on this forum as being a pompus a$$ on this forum, you push people away from the organization you represent. You would do yourself, your family and the organization you represent well by using proper English and grammar in your posts. If that is not possible, then stay off and make yourself available via an email address or cell phone number.

Keep up the good job!

:yeahthat: