So I Guess I'll Be Needing A Good Lawyer...

lepgirl

how old are you? how much money is supposedly missing? I didn't think they could pull all that information on you without a warrant or a release form. You aren't under arrest. dna? financial records? sounds like scare tactics.

I will be 33 next week. Supposedly, $10,000 cash. When I spoke with them today they were at my home when I returned from work...I had no idea what was happening...I'd been at work all night exhaused, tired and so not prepared for what was happening. However, I did see that they did have several statements of my financial information. This happened back in late May, early June and I've heard nothing from them til now.

nobody really

I need a nap
how much money is involved? don't worry about it - you're a restaurant manager, if you have a good reputation with them, then have them vouch for your character, i'm sure you're around money all the time. just sit back and see what happens. where did you get the clearance?

nobody really

I need a nap
I will be 33 next week. Supposedly, $10,000 cash. When I spoke with them today they were at my home when I returned from work...I had no idea what was happening...I'd been at work all night exhaused, tired and so not prepared for what was happening. However, I did see that they did have several statements of my financial information. This happened back in late May, early June and I've heard nothing from them til now.

who are "they"? were they in your home? what did "they" have? financial statements? tax returns? if you didn't take it, why worry about it

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Another thing that I don't understand...

Apparently, they have obtained copies of all of my financial activity. I'd like to know how they did this with no evidence and not notifying me beforehand. I would have been more than happy to provide the information along with copies of all of my bills and debt.

Watch the video I posted. Also watch part 2.

You're problem is you're "assuming" the police are honest in what they're telling you. There's no law against cops lying to trick you into saying something. Once you do, even if it's a mistake, then they can also lock you up for lying to the police. Once they get that, they really start pounding you.

Close your mouth and do not cooperate any further without an attorney. If they had evidence, you'd already be in jail.

lepgirl

how much money is involved? don't worry about it - you're a restaurant manager, if you have a good reputation with them, then have them vouch for your character, i'm sure you're around money all the time. just sit back and see what happens. where did you get the clearance?

I've actually switched jobs since I was a manager...I actually entered into the nursing field but I'm sure they could vouch for me. If I had $10,000 cash right now, I certainly would'nt be sitting home right now with a flat tire on my 16 year old car and heating my home with a kerosene heater becuase my furnace is broken and cannot be replaced.
Oh, I forgot the roof over my head where all of the drywall has collapsed and left a hole in the ceiling Santa can climb through due to the rain.

Guess what else...The "accusing" is the one the owns this craphole that won't put any money into it because she wants me to get out and believe me, I wold have left a long time ago if I only could have afforded it.

lepgirl

The police had my financial information...I'm not exactly sure what it was as the officer just quickly opened and closed the folder.

My point also...Who in the hell keeps that kind of money in the house? If I were guilty, I sure as hell would'nt be looking on somd.com for advice. I've never stolen a penny in my life and I made sure I told them that. So accuse, accuse, but as far as I'm concerned I've been framed and I need to find a way out of this deep dark hole I've been tossed in.

nobody really

I need a nap
then don't worry about it - they are just using scare tactics. if they say they have your financial information, ask to see it. otherwise just ignore the whole situation. since she owns the house you live in, i hope she (or he) doesn't evict you.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
#1. you cannot afford to NOT have a lawyer.
#2. stop posting any more information on this forum
#3. stop talking to the police
#4. if they come to arrest you, go to #1.

#1. you cannot afford to NOT have a lawyer.
#2. stop posting any more information on this forum
#3. stop talking to the police
#4. if they come to arrest you, go to #1.

And I'll say it again in case you didn't see it before:

STOP POSTING IT ON THIS FORUM

lepgirl

then don't worry about it - they are just using scare tactics. if they say they have your financial information, ask to see it. otherwise just ignore the whole situation. since she owns the house you live in, i hope she (or he) doesn't evict you.

Oh, I've been threatened on several occasions. I guess now it will be, If you don't confess, then I'm evicting you. I guess then, Oh, well...I'll deal with it.