So I park next to the county cop at Charlotte Hall McDonalds tonight and he's

Fenrir51

Yeah but that doesnt mean you wont get sent there if they need you.

My friend's sister is in the airforce and does 2a7x1(Aircraft Metals Technology(which is a job im also interested in)) for her job and is on her third trip to the middle east. I think she does 3 months or something each time she gets sent out.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Fenrir51 said:
Yeah but that doesnt mean you wont get sent there if they need you.

My friend's sister is in the airforce and does 2a7x1(Aircraft Metals Technology(which is a job im also interested in)) for her job and is on her third trip to the middle east. I think she does 3 months or something each time she gets sent out.

...but congratulations to you, for choosing to serve your country.

Good luck.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Fenrir51 said:
Well im joining the Airforce rather then the police department. If all goes well at MEPS I may be leaving in May or June. Then probably half a year later or less depending on what job I get ill be out in the sand box.
work smarter not harder :yay:

Pete

Repete
Fenrir51 said:
Well im joining the Airforce rather then the police department. If all goes well at MEPS I may be leaving in May or June. Then probably half a year later or less depending on what job I get ill be out in the sand box.
If you are standing security watch, don't watch a movie, your Master Sergent will probably hit you.