So JD Vance....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Google lying. Imagine that

His wife is apparently 5'10.

When you see pics of JD with anyone else - he is NOT the shortest man in the group. If he was only 5'7 - then I think he would look like he was.

I don't know why this sh*t is a thing, but anything to diminish someone else, I guess. 🤷

CPUSA

I was hoping for not another white guy but this is it. If you haven't read his book I would suggest it. He did not have an easy life. I read it just a couple of weeks ago.
No thanks. I see just how destructive those people are...

CPUSA

Working around obstacles?? LOL

Trump Shuttle Inc., launched by President Trump in 1989, defaulted on its loans in 1990 and ceased to exist by 1992. Trump University, founded by President Trump in 2005, ceased operations in 2011 amid lawsuits and investigations regarding the company’s business practices. Trump Vodka, a brand of vodka produced by Drinks Americas under license from the Trump Organization, was introduced in 2005 and discontinued in 2011.

Trump Mortgage, LLC, a financial services company founded by President Trump in 2006, ceased operations in 2007. GoTrump.com, a travel site founded by President Trump in 2006, ceased operations in 2007. Trump Steaks, a brand of steak and other meats founded by President Trump in 2007, discontinued sales two months after its launch.
Oh look!!!
Bougie23 is back, offering up NOTHING of substance...

TPD

the poor dad
JD speaking now at RNC. So far I’m impressed with his speaking ability and his life history, especially his mamaw. Trump made a great choice - he has potential.

StmarysCity79

Do you guys not recall that the whole reason he has to find a new VP is because some of you idiots tried to kill the last one?

Talk about taking down the tone.