So now what for Trump?

22AcaciaAve

Liz Cheney will be the Republican nominee in 2024.

Remember you heard it here first.

No, I don't think that is possible. The republican nominee is either Trump or DeSantis. Liz Cheney has no shot. Her conservative voting record is actually better than 95% of most republicans, but she has no shot because she attacked Trump.

22AcaciaAve

Then I will be voting for the Democrat. No matter who it is it will be better than Cheney.

I wonder why you would say that. Liz Cheney's conservative voting record is better than most other republicans in congress. Is it just because she went up against Trump? I can see that being a reason to not support her in a primary. But if the impossible happened and she was the republican nominee (Won't happen, take my word on that), you would vote for Biden, or Kamilla, or someone else pushing progressive ideas before her? Not me. I care more about the policies that might be put in place rather than just holding a grudge. But luckily, I am pretty confident that Liz Cheney will not even come close to being the nominee for president in 2024. It's one of two men.....Trump, or DeSantis.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Her conservative voting record is actually better than 95% of most republicans, but she has no shot because she attacked Trump.

She joined the enemy to drum up fake accusations to take down a sitting President in her own party. If Trump had actually done anything wrong I'd have admired her integrity. As it stands, she's a psycho irrational swamp rat who aligns with the global cabal, not the American people. She's a traitor not just to the Republican Party, but to everything our country is supposed to stand for.

But because of folks like you who weren't paying attention and don't care because of your Trump hatred, she will be the GOP nominee. Watch and see.

Hijinx

I wonder why you would say that. Liz Cheney's conservative voting record is better than most other republicans in congress. Is it just because she went up against Trump? I can see that being a reason to not support her in a primary. But if the impossible happened and she was the republican nominee (Won't happen, take my word on that), you would vote for Biden, or Kamilla, or someone else pushing progressive ideas before her? Not me. I care more about the policies that might be put in place rather than just holding a grudge. But luckily, I am pretty confident that Liz Cheney will not even come close to being the nominee for president in 2024. It's one of two men.....Trump, or DeSantis.
I dislike Liz Cheney not only for her Never-Trump actions , but because she served and performed on the Jan. 6 Committee and helped keep political prisoner in jail in violation of the Constitution. No Habeas Corpus, no speedy trial, not even a definition of the charges against them. These people were abused horribly, kept in solitary confinement, broken financially and even refused visits from a lawyer. and Liz Cheney was a part of it. If a Republican doesn't like Trump that is their prerogative, but to sit on a committee like Pelosi's political scam and watch the people abused and the Constitution thwarted and say nothing is abominable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I dislike Liz Cheney not only for her Never-Trump actions , but because she served and performed on the Jan. 6 Committee and helped keep political prisoner in jail in violation of the Constitution. No Habeas Corpus, no speedy trial, not even a definition of the charges against them. These people were abused horribly, kept in solitary confinement, broken financially and even refused visits from a lawyer. and Liz Cheney was a part of it. If a Republican doesn't like Trump that is their prerogative, but to sit on a committee like Pelosi's political scam and watch the people abused and the Constitution thwarted and say nothing is abominable.

Not only does she stand behind Americans being held as political prisoners when they have done nothing wrong, she also stands behind the cold blooded murder of Ashli Babbitt, AND stands behind the lie that the "attackers" killed a bunch of cops. That whole thing is one big lie and a coup attempt on our President, like some ****ing third world shithole.

Liz Cheney and all of those J6 traitors belong in a federal prison. The ONLY thing to think is that anyone who supports her is a fascist anti-American POS as well.

HemiHauler

She joined the enemy to drum up fake accusations to take down a sitting President in her own party. If Trump had actually done anything wrong I'd have admired her integrity. As it stands, she's a psycho irrational swamp rat who aligns with the global cabal, not the American people. She's a traitor not just to the Republican Party, but to everything our country is supposed to stand for.

But because of folks like you who weren't paying attention and don't care because of your Trump hatred, she will be the GOP nominee. Watch and see.

Translation: Wizz Cheney said some very bad things about my cult leader. And like a good little fascist, I will hate all the haters and defend my cult leader. 👍🏼

Clem72

I don't think she's a swamp rat and part of the cabal. She's a useful idiot that's drunk the coolaid. There is no way they all get a seat at the big boy table or see behind the curtains. Man that was a lot of references/euphamisms (whatever).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think she's a swamp rat and part of the cabal.

I don't even know how to respond to that. It's like you looked at grass and said, "Mmmmm...I don't think that grass is green."

She is clearly and obviously a swamp rat aligned with the cabal. She doesn't even try to hide it.

Clem72

I don't even know how to respond to that. It's like you looked at grass and said, "Mmmmm...I don't think that grass is green."

She is clearly and obviously a swamp rat aligned with the cabal. She doesn't even try to hide it.
You missed my point entirely. The smart ones that run the show do hide it for the most part. The idiots that don't think for themselves are the ones out front being big and loud.

Think to yourself for a minute, did Liz sit in some back room smoking cigars and drinking cognac while devising her plan to attack Trump. Or did she see The View play his comments about grabbing them by the pssy 200 times and decide to make it her personal mission to try and disrupt him?

StmarysCity79

If you really believed all that you'd be jumping up and down for Trump to not only campaign for Republican candidates, but run hard in 2024 and get the nomination so the Democrats would sweep every office.

Ya scared ain'tcha?

He did campaign for Republican candidates and most lost. Now they are begging him to stay away from the Georgia runoff.

He can't beat Desnatis who appeals to latinos since he didn't call their countries Shi****** and toss them paper towels as they families lay dying in Puerto Rico.

Murdoch has turned on Trump and Trump won spend his own money to run so he is toast.

HE will attack every other Republican running and try to destroy them because he cant stand not being the center of attention.

StmarysCity79

So you had a 50/50 chance here and you decided to go off the board.
I said choice 1 plead guilty or choice 2 we’re going after everyone you love. Of those 2 choices which one would a reasonable person take. Yes I’m leaving you out of the reasonable person category.

Or don't commit the crime and be in the situation in the first place.

WI've never been arrested and accused of malicious sedition because i never stormed the Capitol. I thought you guys were for backing the blue and following the law?

StmarysCity79

OMG those people are so boring. Trump needs to be like, **** this country and **** all ya'll, and go build his literal war chest for the coming breakdown. Then the GOP scum can bang on his door desperate for shelter and some food, and he can give them the finger while he eats a well-done steak with ketchup on it right in front of them. "Oh, dang, this one's a little rare (throws it in the trash and grills another one)." Finish it up with TWO SCOOPS of ice cream and a Diet Coke chaser.

Revenge is, as they say, best served cold and I have no doubt all the whiny ass Republicans who want what doesn't exist will get what's coming to them.

How is he going to build a war chest? All the major donors have already moved on to kissing Desantis's butt. His rallies attract fewer and fewer people. He doesn't spend his own money.

'Where do you think this money is going to come from?

He lost the house, then senate while he was president then lost to Biden in 2020 and now most of his preferred candidates lost in 2022.

How long do you think people are going to keep throwing good money after bad?