So what are the good SoMD restaurants now?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Will be going to Bugeye Grill this weekend and will report back.
I can happily say it was a great experience and the food was fantastic! We both decided to get soup: me the cream of crab soup and my dining companion the roasted red pepper. I must say the cream of crab soup was some of the best I have ever had with big chunks of crab generously scattered throughout. I tasted the red pepper one also and it was so flavorful!

We also split a couple of appetizers: prosciutto wrapped figs stuffed with herbed goat cheese and topped with honey and pecans, and smoked salmon on buckwheat blinis topped with crème fraiche and caviar. Oh my stars were they delicious!

Service was excellent and our server was very attentive throughout the meal. We will definitely be going back!

TPD

the poor dad
I can happily say it was a great experience and the food was fantastic! We both decided to get soup: me the cream of crab soup and my dining companion the roasted red pepper. I must say the cream of crab soup was some of the best I have ever had with big chunks of crab generously scattered throughout. I tasted the red pepper one also and it was so flavorful!

We also split a couple of appetizers: prosciutto wrapped figs stuffed with herbed goat cheese and topped with honey and pecans, and smoked salmon on buckwheat blinis topped with crème fraiche and caviar. Oh my stars were they delicious!

View attachment 145301

Service was excellent and our server was very attentive throughout the meal. We will definitely be going back!

We went about a month ago for the first time and were very pleased with the food and service.

OmyGawd

We went about a month ago for the first time and were very pleased with the food and service.
Went there not too long after they opened, found the service painfully slow and the food only average. Thought it was overpriced and not worth the trip. Maybe it has gotten better but we were not impressed at all

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Boomerangs, Anglers, Okada and the Slice House, all good places to eat.
Speaking of which .... I wonder if they are ever going to finish the facade above the front door? Looks tacky, barren, and un-finished, showing the 4'x8' plywood seams, even though painted. Would be a super great place to put a nice large sign.

Blister

POPEYES NUMBER 2 SPICEY RED BEANS AND RICE PLUS MASHED POTATOES
I like Popeyes chicken, but I don't drink soda. Most fast food joints must make their biggest profit margins on sides and drinks. It is a pain trying to explain to the Clown Mouth speaker every time that I don't want a "Meal Deal". It is probably good for me in the long run, because it keeps me away from drive thru junk food.