So what's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends

No idea what awaits me when I get there. Going to make a couple of deserts to bring. I'll try the piecaken another time... :lol: This time is my world famous mini-walnut cakes and mom's recipe for sour cream cake.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Going to my sister's house and having dinner at her sister-in-law's place. Turkey and ham, plus all the fixings. 😋

SamSpade

It will be a quieter event at the SamSpade household - just us. No neighbors, relatives or in-laws.
Fried turkey of course, and Mrs. Spade asked the kids what they wanted - votes were stuffing, green bean casserole, cheesy potatoes and - well my son wanted something made with BEETS. I have no idea what it was. So meal is set.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We host the in laws here on Sunday (timing issues) then the big shebang with my family on T-Day. My oldest will be home from school on Saturday and my brother and his fam will be down from NJ Tuesday. Turkey will be smoked, fried and roasted, homemade and stove top stuffing, gravy, Amish rolls, food coma compounded by the first of the season eggnog.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Daughter and Mommy Dearest are coordinating. I have no part in the prep, but so far I know there will be stuffed turkey, stuffed ham, GB casserole, mashed potatoes, and sweet potato pie.