So, where to this week?

sockgirl77

How do you know I havent already done that?

P.S.
Im sitting at the opposite end of the table from MMDad.

You should probably sit at the opposite end of the table from me too. I'm wearing my Vote NO on Prop 8 shirt. :neener:

bcp

In My Opinion
You should probably sit at the opposite end of the table from me too. I'm wearing my Vote NO on Prop 8 shirt. :neener:

You do understand that when they speak of prop 8 and California, its actually the state of California and not California MD right?

sockgirl77

You do understand that when they speak of prop 8 and California, its actually the state of California and not California MD right?

I'm just being an ass. I was going to post that I was going to wear my gay pride shirt but I really do not want anyone thinking that I'm a lesbian. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I'm just being an ass. I was going to post that I was going to wear my gay pride shirt but I really do not want anyone thinking that I'm a lesbian. :lol:

i will :smack: the chit out of you....

:rolleyes:..... next thing you want is to have the same effing rights... :coffee:

PsyOps

Pixelated
:yahoo: Then I'll finally get to find out what your name stands for. I'm assuming that it's not what I've been thinking it was for the past few years.

All you ever had to do was ask. But now you'll just have to wait :biggrin:

Hint: It's not this:

Attachments

• cyclops.jpg
    cyclops.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: