So, where to this week?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I was considering showing up, but this tread makes it sound kinda skery. I think I'm way too shy for ya'll.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I was considering showing up, but this tread makes it sound kinda skery. I think I'm way too shy for ya'll.

We'll pump you full of alcohol and have you dancing on the tables in no time! You'll have so much fun, you'll forget how shy you are!

j/k We really are a nice group.

bcp

In My Opinion

Show up. It never turns out like the threads suggest its going to turn out.
For themost part, everyone is pretty laid back and easy to get along with.

No strange stuff goes on. :killingme

And as a side note. Nobody is more shy than I am, and they all made me feel at home the first time we met. My wife (not on the forums) was made to feel right at home the very first night and now she looks forward to going,.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
We'll pump you full of alcohol and have you dancing on the tables in no time! You'll have so much fun, you'll forget how shy you are!

j/k We really are a nice group.

See, that right there. I don't drink, so one drink would be all it would take to have me on that table. Dancing.

Or under that table. Sleeping.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
See, that right there. I don't drink, so one drink would be all it would take to have me on that table. Dancing.

Or under that table. Sleeping.
C'mon along. Many of us don't drink. You weren't shy at SJP. Shall I add you to the list?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Me
FF
Socki
ICIT
Bann
FH
Vrai
LT
Hollyrock
bcp