So, where to this week?

PsyOps

Pixelated
He won't. I've already begged him. :frown:

It would require the courage to face all the people he has disparaged. It would also require he shed that tough-guy persona and actually act like a civilized human. Something he is obviously not able or willing to do.

sockgirl77

It would require the courage to face all the people he has disparaged. It would also require he shed that tough-guy persona and actually act like a civilized human. Something he is obviously not able or willing to do.

Oh bull. Plenty of people have met him.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Leave him alone, he has mommy issues

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I have no doubt about that. Most of my :poke: at him are tongue-in-cheek. I've said it before that I'd like to meet him. I bet he's not all that tough guy/smart mouth in person.

He's only 4'3" tall and about 210 pounds. Needless to say he's a pretty private person and doesn't go out in public much.

frequentflier

happy to be living

:shrug: I don't have a problem with Hank and would welcome him to attend a meet n greet.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Me
FF
Socki
ICIT
Bann
FH
Vrai
LT
Hollyrock
bcp