So, where to this week?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Gotta bow out. Son wants to come over and watch a movie with his mama, and that's an invite that I don't turn down now that they are all moved out of the house. Rise of the Guardians.

Table dancing another time?

Ya'll have fun now, ya hear?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Gotta bow out. Son wants to come over and watch a movie with his mama, and that's an invite that I don't turn down now that they are all moved out of the house. Rise of the Guardians.

Table dancing another time?

Ya'll have fun now, ya hear?

What's the movie? Maybe we ought to change venues to your place. :popcorn:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Not if you knew what she almost poked my eye out with at our last gathering.

I know that she is a lot different in person than she is online. Just like the rest of us. Even Socki.

If BCP's online persona was the same as he is IRL I surely wouldn't show up.

But I can see Bann's point - if others who might be shy about coming think this is going to be all lapdances, Slotpuppy kissing all the guys, and BJ's in the back, they might decide it isn't for them.

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Me
FF
Socki
ICIT
Bann
FH +1 (maybe)
LT
Hollyrock
bcp
MMDad + one of his wives
Psyops
Itsbob + BG

Vince - ?
Lexib - ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Even Socki.

No.

Socki is very honest that she is the same IRL as she is online. That is one of her admirable qualities.

As far as BCP, he is exactly the same IRL as he is on the forums. The only difference is that after meeting him, you have a better idea where he's coming from with his more inflammatory remarks.

And I don't know why you say I'm different, either. I'm a little more free with my language, but that's about it.

MMDad

Lem Putt
No.

Socki is very honest that she is the same IRL as she is online. That is one of her admirable qualities.

As far as BCP, he is exactly the same IRL as he is on the forums. The only difference is that after meeting him, you have a better idea where he's coming from with his more inflammatory remarks.

And I don't know why you say I'm different, either. I'm a little more free with my language, but that's about it.

You even told me that you are different IRL at the last meet.

BCP is different. He's not going to start his "queers" and "negro" crap IRL. He has never once preached to me about how everyone is going to hell IRL.

Do you really think that Socki is offering BJ's to a couple of people tonight? Really? Or is that just her online persona?

Some of it is being able to put the words into context with body language, inflection, tone, and personality, but there is definitely a difference in how people act semi-anonymously online and how they act IRL.

sockgirl77

No.

While I do have the same sense of humor that I have online, I am not a slut. The problem is that some people cannot differentiate between me joking and me actually flirting with someone.

If it makes everyone more comfortable, I will not come. At this point, I would probably feel uncomfortable coming. Sure hope everyone enjoys their evening.

Hank

my war
While I do have the same sense of humor that I have online, I am not a slut. The problem is that some people cannot differentiate between me joking and me actually flirting with someone.

If it makes everyone more comfortable, I will not come. At this point, I would probably feel uncomfortable coming. Sure hope everyone enjoys their evening.

Damn. How are you going to let people affect you like that? Come on girl, don't be weak! You have been looking forward to this. Buck up, little camper!

sockgirl77

Damn. How are you going to let people affect you like that? Come on girl, don't be weak! You have been looking forward to this. Buck up, little camper!

After reading the Grid Iron thread I assumed that my humor was welcome in this thread. Then Bann came on basically saying that it was not. I'd rather not have to spend my ONE Friday off biting my tongue and hoping that I will not offend someone.

Hank

my war
After reading the Grid Iron thread I assumed that my humor was welcome in this thread. Then Bann came on basically saying that it was not. I'd rather not have to spend my ONE Friday off biting my tongue and hoping that I will not offend someone.

Dude. Seriously?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I know that she is a lot different in person than she is online. Just like the rest of us. Even Socki.

If BCP's online persona was the same as he is IRL I surely wouldn't show up.

But I can see Bann's point - if others who might be shy about coming think this is going to be all lapdances, Slotpuppy kissing all the guys, and BJ's in the back, they might decide it isn't for them.

I was very well behaved at the last M&G :drama: other than that one napkin that "accidently" slipped out my hand and hit ICit.

MMDad

Lem Putt

I don't think that was the intent at all. I am 99% sure it was intended exactly as she said it - don't scare off the newbies. Most of us saw your posts as what they were - playful banter. But I think you can see where those who don't know you would see it otherwise.

Please don't bail on us. You aren't going to make anyone uncomfortable.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Well - my point was that we keep it NON VULGAR.

I do not think we have ever been vulgar in our M&G treads. I also said many of us have a camaderie built on many Fridays of M& G's as well as knowing each other's personas online. I think that makes a big difference.

As always- your mileage may vary. :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Don't be ridiculous. I'm already not going and have other plans. If you don't go, then neither of us will be there, so you might as well go.

It's no secret to you that I don't care for every single post of yours being about who you screw, who you want to screw, who you'd blow and take it up the ass for. It should come as no surprise to you that I'd find somewhere else to be tonight.

Look at this thread. Pages and pages of slut talk, to the point that I stopped reading it. And don't think I don't appreciate the page views because I surely do. :cheers: But if I don't want to read that online, I absolutely don't want to sit through it at dinner.

Go and have fun. And I mean that.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Pull up your big girl panties, leave the pity party at home and get your ass to CIP. :wench: