So, where to this week?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Depends on where you measure from .... I'm packing 14" if you start at my butthole :buddies:

Fingers, not schlong!

Mine are connected ..... :high5:

:nono: At the risk of sounding like a school marm - Ya know - there are plenty O' treads where y'all can have this kind of chat. Just wanted to reiterate so we don't discourage attendance by newbie forumites: our gatherings are very low key & we all get together for the fun company & a lot of us HAVE a camaraderie built up over the long time we've been getting together. We do kid around with each other a lot but it's not vulgar at all. I'd hate new people to think we were.

Please keep it clean.

Just sayin'

sockgirl77

:nono: At the risk of sounding like a school marm - Ya know - there are plenty O' treads where y'all can have this kind of chat. Just wanted to reiterate so we don't discourage attendance by newbie forumites: our gatherings are very low key & we all get together for the fun company & a lot of us HAVE a camaraderie built up over the long time we've been getting together. We do kid around with each other a lot but it's not vulgar at all. I'd hate new people to think we were.

Please keep it clean.

Just sayin'

Yes ma'am. :blushing:

sockgirl77

Well, I'll be on my best behavior. If I feel the need to use my usual humor, I'll leave and do it elsewhere. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
I just looked at it like online bantering, much like the stories of Bann and I dancing in speedos on the table to Gaga, Something that would be an indication of a moderate temperature in a location known for its fire like heat.

sockgirl77

I just looked at it like online bantering, much like the stories of Bann and I dancing in speedos on the table to Gaga, Something that would be an indication of a moderate temperature in a location known for its fire like heat.

This is really my sense of humor, but I'm certainly not going to be taking my clothes off and offering BJs to most of the forum members there. I'll make one or two exceptions though.

I'm just kidding. I'm perfect capable of containing my filth. I most certainly do not act this way around my kids.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I do not equate the online bantering of dancing on the table to lady gaga in speedos or whatever to be the same as offering BJ's. Sorry- Bann doesn't play like that nor do I feel my online persona has *ever* suggested that I play like that.