So, where to this week?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't think that was the intent at all. I am 99% sure it was intended exactly as she said it - don't scare off the newbies. Most of us saw your posts as what they were - playful banter. But I think you can see where those who don't know you would see it otherwise.

Please don't bail on us. You aren't going to make anyone uncomfortable.

:yeahthat: Besides, how are you going to learn what my SN means?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Don't be ridiculous. I'm already not going and have other plans. If you don't go, then neither of us will be there, so you might as well go.

It's no secret to you that I don't care for every single post of yours being about who you screw, who you want to screw, who you'd blow and take it up the ass for. It should come as no surprise to you that I'd find somewhere else to be tonight.

Look at this thread. Pages and pages of slut talk, to the point that I stopped reading it. And don't think I don't appreciate the page views because I surely do. :cheers: But if I don't want to read that online, I absolutely don't want to sit through it at dinner.

Go and have fun. And I mean that.

I lost interest on page two and decided to make other plans, to stay home. :ohwell:

Socki, go, you'll have a good time. If people don't want to hang out with you, so what. They'll have a nice meal at least. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because people tend to believe everything that they read online? Bon jour.

Oh stop it. You've never cared about being perceived as a slut in the past - in fact you have gone out of your way to create that impression. So own it. You don't need my approval.

:shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Oh stop it. You've never cared about being perceived as a slut in the past - in fact you have gone out of your way to create that impression. So own it. You don't need my approval.

:shrug:

Are you really not attending because of her? Or am I getting the wrong impression?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I lost interest on page two and decided to make other plans, to stay home. :ohwell:

Socki, go, you'll have a good time. If people don't want to hang out with you, so what. They'll have a nice meal at least. :lol:
See post 360. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you really not attending because of her? Or am I getting the wrong impression?

You're making a much bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. I have no problem finding other things to do, and where I'm going instead is a lot cooler than CIP anyway. :razz:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
If there is no problem with the way one behaves in public versus the way they behave online, then what is the big deal about being asked to tone it down online for the sake of others it should be no problem.