SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Would have loved to meet you, but you be safe in Mexico.
and remember, when driving back across the border, and you got that serious hangover and dont remember what you did the night before,, check under the sombreros in the back of the truck, you might not have just bought a bunch of hats, there might be dudes under those things trying to sneak in .

I'm losing out from meeting everyone I haven't. Hopefully their will be another gathering like this soon. I want to have one, my yard is big enough for lots of tents but no campers.
I'll be flying into Del Rio and a car is suppose to be waiting to take me across the border. :yikes:

That is tff, but if so, I will bring them back to clean up after you somd smibs, I mean slobs. :lmao:

You guys be safe and watch out for the forum stalkers lurking in the background.

bcp

In My Opinion
what are the options for fire type activities? do they allow or have ground pits for campfires? if not, and its allowed, I can bring a steel fire ring.

I also have bundles of cut and dried bamboo for starting fires, and I can bring fire wood if needed.

let me know.

what are the options for fire type activities? do they allow or have ground pits for campfires? if not, and its allowed, I can bring a steel fire ring.

I also have bundles of cut and dried bamboo for starting fires, and I can bring fire wood if needed.

let me know.

Ann said they will provide fire rings, but bring your to be on the safe side.

I will bring a load of firewood also for a couple night-worths of fires... I'll bring the fire wood so you do not have to tote it.

SoMDGirl42

Ann said they will provide fire rings, but bring your to be on the safe side.

I will bring a load of firewood also for a couple night-worths of fires... I'll bring the fire wood so you do not have to tote it.[/QUOTE]

That's what he's bring his "kids" for. :killingme

yankee44

What time are you planning on checking in? I can get there when ever I only live 5 minutes away. I have fire wood too. It would be cool if we get a couple of sites where we could put a couple of campers face to face. I think the potluck is a great idea.:drool: I will get the pork on Thursday.

yankee44

To all that will be looking for where we are. I am very easy to find. There will be a flag hanging on the front of my redneck condo that resembles my AV.

What time are you planning on checking in? I can get there when ever I only live 5 minutes away. I have fire wood too. It would be cool if we get a couple of sites where we could put a couple of campers face to face. I think the potluck is a great idea.:drool: I will get the pork on Thursday.

Somewhere around noon :shrug:

You mean pull awning to awning? I am not sure of how to do that in there as they are in rows with the hookups at the rear. But we can figure that out Saturday.

Check your PM'er... :yay:

yankee44

Somewhere around noon :shrug:

You mean pull awning to awning? I am not sure of how to do that in there as they are in rows with the hookups at the rear. But we can figure that out Saturday.

Check your PM'er... :yay:

I will be there on Friday about the same time.

bcp

In My Opinion
so, we got pork, we got beef, how about I bring a couple tonne of chicken and some BBQ sauce to smear on it?

awpitt

Main Streeter
I hope all of you have a great time at the camp out. If I wasn't heading to the Bahamas this weekend, I'd be at the camp out. It sounds like it's going to be a fun time.

bcp

In My Opinion
has there been an even close to accurate guess as to how many peoples will be attending said festivities?

Rael

Supper's Ready
has there been an even close to accurate guess as to how many peoples will be attending said festivities?

Is it a BYOP? :confused: :lol: j/k Hope you all have a good time. :yay:

Attachments

• pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 59