SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

Would have loved to meet you, but you be safe in Mexico.
and remember, when driving back across the border, and you got that serious hangover and dont remember what you did the night before,, check under the sombreros in the back of the truck, you might not have just bought a bunch of hats, there might be dudes under those things trying to sneak in .

Good advice, they have been known to hide drugs in your car and follow you through the border crossing. If you make it.

yankee44

has there been an even close to accurate guess as to how many peoples will be attending said festivities?

So far all that I know of is you, cleavley and me. I f that is the case there is no need for me to bring my big grill and no need for us to get a ton of meat.

bcp

In My Opinion
So far all that I know of is you, cleavley and me. I f that is the case there is no need for me to bring my big grill and no need for us to get a ton of meat.
however, do not allow this to discourage the quantity of brewed adult type beverages that you may or may not choose to consume.

bcp

In My Opinion
I have never drank alcohal before but I may just have to try some this weekend.:whistle:
same with me.
I was thinking about trying maybe just a half a beer and see how that goes.

I dont want to be up dancing on a table in a speedo while women put dollar bills down the band.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I still haven't decided if I'll be there. It is within walking distance from my place...so GF and I might hike over there Saturday for a bit, but I have to see if I'll be showing Mr California around DC on Saturday still...I might not feel like going out once I get home :lol:

Black-Francis

I still haven't decided if I'll be there. It is within walking distance from my place...so GF and I might hike over there Saturday for a bit, but I have to see if I'll be showing Mr California around DC on Saturday still...I might not feel like going out once I get home :lol:

Well if you're not going........I'm not going!

bcp

In My Opinion
loading of the camper

begins with the most important items.

Attachments

• IMG_6217.JPG
    IMG_6217.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6218.JPG
    IMG_6218.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 94
J

jaybeeztoo

begins with the most important items.

How did you end up with 14 beers? No one sells them that way. Did you drink four already? Sheyot, you need to get more beer in that fridge. You know people are gonna be stealing your stash.

Love the dog pic.

Change your siggy before you go please :flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
How did you end up with 14 beers? No one sells them that way. Did you drink four already? Sheyot, you need to get more beer in that fridge. You know people are gonna be stealing your stash.

Love the dog pic.

Change your siggy before you go please :flowers:
the rest of the case is in the storage under the master bed.

the dog is a watch dog professionally trained to protect beer.
bring it on.:lmao: