southern maryland women

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vixen said:
You joined the yahoo group and you are so annoying that I requested to have my name e-mail notification of get togethers removed.

Good grief go hump a tree.
:lmao:

What yahoo group?

V

Vixen

RoseRed said:
:lmao:

What yahoo group?

Some Southern Maryland social group thing that I’d get occasional e-mails from about on goings in the area (one of the members is a friend of mine).

I’d forgotten I was even a member there UNTIL bluebiker2 came along and started sending out mass e-mails. Pretty much the same crap it post here. I’m married looking to venture out alone, looking for married/single women, that crap, but then it will send some retarded, idiotic blurb out like “hope nobody minds" "I don't want to bother anyone." :rolleyes: annoying.

MMDad

Lem Putt
aps45819 said:
It's amazing how often I hear women say that's number one on the list of things they find attractive.

Actually, I had more hits in the first year I was married than the year before. If they are into the no commitment thing, the ring is almost bait. I was glad that I didn't go for it.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
MMDad said:
Actually, I had more hits in the first year I was married than the year before. If they are into the no commitment thing, the ring is almost bait. I was glad that I didn't go for it.
You forgot to mention how desperate you were.

Kerad

bluesbiker2 said:
hello I want to meet woman married,single old young doesn't matter just want to have some fun.

Wowwww!!!!

With that approach, I am SHOCKED that you don't have women beating down your door. You are a love machine!!!

:notworthy

Maybe if you could whip up some "chocolate delites" you'd be "in there"!!!!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Last edited:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Kerad said:
Wowwww!!!!

With that approach, I am SHOCKED that you don't have women beating down your door. You are a love machine!!!

:notworthy

Maybe if you could whip up some "chocolate delites" you'd be "in there"!!!!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

:popcorn: