southern maryland women

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
bluesbiker2 said:
hello I want to meet woman married,single old young doesn't matter just want to have some fun.

found his original thread, i be thinking someone got caught

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
To the tards that are posting the negative karma remarks, can you at least sign your name? i dont want to jump on Camily if it wasnt her that left the remark

thanks

camily

Peace
SAHRAB said:
To the tards that are posting the negative karma remarks, can you at least sign your name? i dont want to jump on Camily if it wasnt her that left the remark

thanks
Hey, why would you assume me? Like I'm the only one here who has a problem with you! Plus, I have to spread some around first......sheesh......you admit you don't like something and suddenly your the "red karminator". Why you I outta.... :smack:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:

I signed mine. :huggy:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
camily said:
Hey, why would you assume me? Like I'm the only one here who has a problem with you! Plus, I have to spread some around first......sheesh......you admit you don't like something and suddenly your the "red karminator". Why you I outta.... :smack:

hey i was being nice, i could have done EXACTLY what most of you did when you assumed i was "TheMyth" and leaving grey karma comments

camily

Peace
SAHRAB said:
hey i was being nice, i could have done EXACTLY what most of you did when you assumed i was "TheMyth" and leaving grey karma comments
You can't leave grey anymore. Your past 50 posts. :dork:

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
Since he's burried in the red sea, he can't leave anything but gray now. :lol:
Really, didn't know that. My bad, continue. Also, he must be gray karma giver then. I like gray. It means......NOTHING!!!! :lmao: :killingme :lmao: