southern maryland women

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
camily said:
You can't leave grey anymore. Your past 50 posts. :dork:

thats the point up until yesterday i didnt even know how to leave the karma, (i knew i was getting it from the karma comments)

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Really, didn't know that. My bad, continue. Also, he must be gray karma giver then. I like gray. It means......NOTHING!!!! :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

It means about as much as the Karma numbers themselves. :shrug:

camily

Peace
SAHRAB said:
thats the point up until yesterday i didnt even know how to leave the karma, (i knew i was getting it from the karma comments)
I guess the "return karma to....." under their karma didn't give it away.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
camily said:

actually it shouldnt since i see that for everyone (even those that havent posted karma to me)

And i've only been here 2 weeks and figured that out

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
camily said:

hah heck i even see that for myself. now if only i could jump on the bandwagon and give myself red karma :razz:

camily

Peace
SAHRAB said:
actually it shouldnt since i see that for everyone (even those that havent posted karma to me)

And i've only been here 2 weeks and figured that out
Duh, you can leave karma for anyone you want, not just people who leave it for you. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:
hah heck i even see that for myself. now if only i could jump on the bandwagon and give myself red karma :razz:

It's a shame, isn't it? :lol: FYI - if you click on the 'leave karma' for one of your posts, it will show you all the karma comments left for that post. :nerd:

camily

Peace
jazz lady said:
It's a shame, isn't it? :lol: FYI - if you click on the 'leave karma' for one of your posts, it will show you all the karma comments left for that post. :nerd:
Oh wow RR, we have the same amount, how ironic? Look around Sahrab, how is it that so many people have the same number?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
camily said:
Oh wow RR, we have the same amount, how ironic? Look around Sahrab, how is it that so many people have the same number?

It's a problem with the database the bulletin board uses. 2147483647 is the highest number it will store, therefore a lot of people have maxed out and the scores are the same.

BTW - Who's RR? :confused:

morganj614

SAHRAB said:
To the tards that are posting the negative karma remarks, can you at least sign your name? i dont want to jump on Camily if it wasnt her that left the remark thanks

Why are you calling the people that leave you karma, tards? Why are you whining about name signing? Are you a grown man? :killingme

Oh, beside the large faction of Tards here, we have hens, cows and dawgs.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
camily said:
Duh, you can leave karma for anyone you want, not just people who leave it for you. :lmao:

Reading comprhension is an issue for you.

this was your comment :

camily said:

It doesnt mean anything since thats EXACTLY what it says for me to ANYONE. (meaning it says Return Karma to, but it doesnt actually mean your returning somethng to someone that gave you some)

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:

Your reputation on this post is Extremely Negative

:howdy:

camily

Peace
jazz lady said:
It's a problem with the database the bulletin board uses. 2147483647 is the highest number it will store, therefore a lot of people have maxed out and the scores are the same.

BTW - Who's RR? :confused:
:stupid: I meant Jazz, duh, also, I knew that Jazz, I was trying to perplex him. :whistle:

camily

Peace
SAHRAB said:
Reading comprhension is an issue for you.

this was your comment :

It doesnt mean anything since thats EXACTLY what it says for me to ANYONE. (meaning it says Return Karma to, but it doesnt actually mean your returning somethng to someone that gave you some)
Yeah whatever, if you make it long enough you'll realize how stupid you sound when you look back over this.