Specialty bra stores for sizes

SShewbert

What love is all about
To those who give the red karma but cant sign it. Just get over yourself please, nothing you say can hurt me trust that...

K

kris31280

Yeah, hopefully when she reads that, she will change her mind
I went from whatever the heck I was (all I know is it was larger than a FF and after that I quit trying to measure) to a DD, and I was still pissed about that because I was promised I'd be a full C.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Can anyone tell me where I can find a specialty bra store? I am needing some new bras and the last ones I bought was a little too small but I couldnt find a store with the size I need. Without disclosing the size can anyone tell me of a store in MD-DC-VA area that sells bigger sizes? TIA :buddies:

Nordstrom or Nordstorm. Go to thier website and they have bigger bra sizes. They may be a little pricey, but they are worth it because it is better made materials to last long time. They do ship them to your house and you can return back with no charge and exchange for bigger or smaller bras without extra $$$. They will include the label in your package for you to use to return back.

I had trouble finding nursing bras in bigger sizes than the "normal" bra sizes and found them Nordstrom.

Last edited:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Nordstrom or Nordstorm. Go to thier website and they have bigger bra sizes. They may be a little pricey, but they are worth it because it is better made materials to last long time.

I had trouble finding nursing bras in bigger sizes than the "normal" bra sizes and found them Nordstrom.

Did you catch what size I need? If so do you know offhand if they have that size? I had that problem as well. When I was breastfeeding I leaked everywhere at night because I wouldnt wear a bra so I could easily feed the baby. Pricey is what I pay. The good one I had I spent well over $50 for. It lasted about a year.

SShewbert

What love is all about
I went from whatever the heck I was (all I know is it was larger than a FF and after that I quit trying to measure) to a DD, and I was still pissed about that because I was promised I'd be a full C.

Yea I would be pissed also. If I thought I was gonna be a size C and ended up being a DD because it is still hard to find good pretty bras in a DD. Yea I had also stopped measuring and was just shoving myself in a DD. Well that got to the point I was tired of looking like I had a third boob. :lmao: So I went and got measured and boy was I surprised by the size I needed. Never did I think I would be that big. Then we moved out here from Missouri and I really needed a new bra so I went to Macy's and the biggest they had was a G. It was a little small but held me up better than the one I had that was falling apart so I decided to get it. Now it has been a year and they are worn out so I need a new one.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Did you catch what size I need? If so do you know offhand if they have that size? I had that problem as well. When I was breastfeeding I leaked everywhere at night because I wouldnt wear a bra so I could easily feed the baby. Pricey is what I pay. The good one I had I spent well over $50 for. It lasted about a year.

Yes, I have same problems as you, but I refused to tell my bra size.

I couldn't find sleep bra anywhere even at Nordstrom. I just wears t-shirt, and mattress pad cover on the mattress along with towel under the sheets. It was the only option I had. I don't leak anymore because my milk is stable. First three months after having a baby, I leaked all the time. After 3 months, it is stable and doesn't leak as long you keep on same schedule with no problems.

SShewbert

What love is all about
Yes, I have same problems as you, but I refused to tell my bra size.

I couldn't find sleep bra anywhere even at Nordstrom. I just wears t-shirt, and mattress pad cover on the mattress along with towel under the sheets. It was the only option I had. I don't leak anymore because my milk is stable. First three months after having a baby, I leaked all the time. After 3 months, it is stable and doesn't leak as long you keep on same schedule with no problems.

Alright thank you so much. I will check them out for sure. Do they have them on their website so I can see beforehand?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Alright thank you so much. I will check them out for sure. Do they have them on their website so I can see beforehand?

Yes, they do have them on thier website. Goddard bras are the one that have biggest sizes, but check out other brands that might have them in biggest sizes as well.

cdsulhoff

I need an H or HH but I need the band a 34 or 36 depending on the brand. It is a lot easier to go to the store and try them on to make sure they fit.

Buy a bigger band size. Then take it to a tailor to have ti cut back to your size. If this is your last resort.

There was a guy in Annapolis that had a store just for custom fit bras. I will try to find out if he is still around.