Steelers @ Redskins

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Steelers Fans :yahoo:wear your shirts, bring your towels, introduce yourself to me and I'll buy you a beer. I'll have the game on the 8' big screen as well as the smaller TV's. If you don't know where PM me. :gossip: (Hollywood)

If I didn't just fall down the fkg stairs and practically brake my ankle, I'd take you up on that coooold beer!

Gwydion

All injuries

We're hurtin' but it looks like we have a decently equal amount of "definitely outs" to the Steelers (especially considering we have Betts out but still have 2 RBs with our recent signing, the name is eluding me at the moment though). Our biggest hit is coming with the corners IMO, with Springs definitely out and Rogers questionable. He really picked it up recently IMO, so it would be great if he can still play. Pressure on the QB is going to be major for our defense I think, since we have those corners hurtin. Its time to cross your fingers, get a four leaf clover or two...and hope for the best :yay:

Finally something we disagree on. Deadskins are going down.

cgwife

Don't make me choose! :cds:

Way too cute......my sons hospital birth picture has a Steelers background and he is in a Redskins outfit. Hubby is a Steelers fan and I am a Skins fan! Interesting night in my house tonight.......