Steelers @ Redskins

Kerad

Damn.

SportsCenter repeatedly commenting how the Steelers fans came down and owned FedEx.

Used to this happening with the Pens Vs. Craps...but with the Skins???

:yahoo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
BTW...I loved how you Garanimaled your jerseys tonight. Very special.

:killingme

They looked like some Div III school out there, both in appearance and skill level. I don't think we'll see the pimpskins again.

Now I know how it feels to be a Cowboy fan... and it sucks. I'd like to ##### slap every season ticket holder that sold their ticket to a a Steelers fan, this is the kind of crap that makes 'Skins fans a laughingstock of the league.

Kerad

They looked like some Div III school out there, both in appearance and skill level. I don't think we'll see the pimpskins again.

Now I know how it feels to be a Cowboy fan... and it sucks. I'd like to ##### slap every season ticket holder that sold their ticket to a a Steelers fan, this is the kind of crap that makes 'Skins fans a laughingstock of the league.

It's not just the Skins fans. The transplanted Pittsburghers are wily and wise.

And they have those of us under deep cover to help the cause. :smile:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It's not just the Skins fans. The transplanted Pittsburghers are wily and wise.

And they have those of us under deep cover to help the cause. :smile:

The Steelers played a great game and the skins were definitely pwned, JC looked like a deer in the headlights and played like it too with the high passes. Samuels once again played to his strength "holdling # 60 offense", I'll probably be hearing that on my deathbed.:rolleyes:

FTR: I have NEVER been a Chris Samuels fan, I've always considered him average at best.

Kerad

The Steelers played a great game and the skins were definitely pwned, JC looked like a deer in the headlights and played like it too with the high passes. Samuels once again played to his strength "holdling # 60 offense", I'll probably be hearing that on my deathbed.:rolleyes:

FTR: I have NEVER been a Chris Samuels fan, I've always considered him average at best.

I think some Redskins fans may have been justifiably optimistic because of their recent successes and Pittsburgh's loss to the Giants.

They forgot that the Steelers are battle tested week by week. That...and they don't lose two in a row.

And they don't lose on Monday Night.

And Obama gave them Magic Muslim Terrorist Dinosaur Terrorist Juice.

It's not on the banned list. :shrug:

MonaLeesa

I think some Redskins fans may have been justifiably optimistic because of their recent successes and Pittsburgh's loss to the Giants.

They forgot that the Steelers are battle tested week by week. That...and they don't lose two in a row.

the loss is unfortunate but this too shall pass...besides we should know better then to trust the team w/the word steel in the name...:cds::killingme:howdy:

BuddyLee

Football addict

Welp, I said this would be a loss at the beginning of the season and stuck to it throughout and...

...it was a loss. Can't say that I'm disappointed. I think the Steelers came out and played a decent game, especially when Big Ben went out. I think the Skins played toe-to-toe until that unfortunate blocked punt. Then the momentum swung and swung again until there was nothing left to look forward to for the Skins except for the Bye week.

The Skins have played 5 pre-season games and 9 regular season games. It's about time for a break and and for the offense to start catching up to the defense.:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:

No, the Redskins, we, had delusions of grandeur that we're about as good as the Giants, thus, we're about as good as the Steelers, thus we're about as good as anyone in the league. Reality hit last night. We are an above average team in a league that has plenty of above average teams. We are not, at this point, a top team. Second tier.

mainman

Set Trippin
A few friends and I have been discussing this for as long as he has been in the league... He is probably the most over rated lineman in the NFL, and I can't for the life of me figure out how he gets in the pro bowl every year...:killingme and a guy like Fletcher has never been....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
A few friends and I have been discussing this for as long as he has been in the league... He is probably the most over rated lineman in the NFL, and I can't for the life of me figure out how he gets in the pro bowl every year...:killingme and a guy like Fletcher has never been....

Yep...one of life's great mysteries.

Otter

Nothing to see here
...oh for crying out loud. The guy has been reliable, solid, sometimes great and, if nothing else, solid AND he doesn't go to the pro bowl without the support of the people he plays against.

:coffee:

Beat me to it..He's voted in by his peers, what makes most of us fans think we know better?