Stirring up some sh*t because I am bored

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
no wonder why this nation is plagued by disease of all sorts.

Oh pooh. Europeans are some of the filthiest peckers on the face of the earth, but they aren't disease-ridden because they've built up their immune system. Where you start getting lots of disease is these ultra-sanitized types who have weakened their immune systems and can't fight anything off anymore.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh pooh. Europeans are some of the filthiest peckers on the face of the earth, but they aren't disease-ridden because they've built up their immune system. Where you start getting lots of disease is these ultra-sanitized types who have weakened their immune systems and can't fight anything off anymore.

Double-dipping could save a life. :shrug:

mrboswell

It is normal.. scary but quite common. lets see...the only thing I have ever stolen was....that I didn't even know cost anything..were maps inside a gas station. Only after I took a few and came back to the car and starting driving did I realize it had a price on the back of them...thank goodness it was only like 4 bucks worth. Antagonizing someone like talking behind their backs? More or less that was in high school....the more adult form is called gossiping. Heck yeah I talk bad about people...people I don't know. Seriously, everyone does it. Omg did you see that girl? What the hell was she wearing? Totally out of the 80s...I think I saw her in the Breakfast Club... you know crap like that. Yeah I know....I'm going to hell.
I once was walking around WalMart with high heels on and they hurt and so I put on a pair of slippers,and forgot they were on. Accidentally left my heels there too.

N

nitwhit3286

Umm,note the oral fixation. He stays around for a reason!:whistle:

A man get get a BJ anywhere.[/QUOTE]

thats disturbing... and then you wanna know.. who's cheatin who who's being true and who don't even care anymore... makes you wonder who's doing right with someone tonight...who's car is parked next door.. yee----haw!

N

nitwhit3286

I once was walking around WalMart with high heels on and they hurt and so I put on a pair of slippers,and forgot they were on. Accidentally left my heels there too.

oh man.. that sucks...i remember when I was younger and my brother was a toddler..my grandmother would take us to the grocery store...and grab candy and other tasty items out of the plastic bins and let my bro snack on em....ha!

sockgirl77

A man get get a BJ anywhere.

thats disturbing... and then you wanna know.. who's cheatin who who's being true and who don't even care anymore... makes you wonder who's doing right with someone tonight...who's car is parked next door.. yee----haw![/QUOTE]

A heart is on the line each and every time
Love is stolen in the shadows of the night
Though it's wrong all along it keeps going on
As long as you keep in outta sight

N

nitwhit3286

thats disturbing... and then you wanna know.. who's cheatin who who's being true and who don't even care anymore... makes you wonder who's doing right with someone tonight...who's car is parked next door.. yee----haw!

As long as you keep in outta sight[/QUOTE]

Amen....I mean... :thatsanono:

Cowgirl

Here is one of my many: when my hubby and I fight,I sometimes lick his food before i bring him his plate. He is a germophobe,and it pisses him off. I also run my tongue around the rim of the iced tea pitcher,whihc also kills him. Holy cow..now that I re-read this maybe I have an oral fixation! (no comments,please,please)

Did you maybe skip a dose of medicine you were supposed to take this morning?

sockgirl77

As long as you keep in outta sight

Amen....I mean... :thatsanono:[/QUOTE]

WTF is going on with the Reply w/ Quote?

Cowgirl

Double-dipping could save a life. :shrug:

I don't really see what the big deal is with double-dipping. I mean, if it's family, I don't see a problem with it. It's not like someone licks all over the chip and dips it again. :shrug: Besides, I like to think the dip covers the area that might have touched the other person's mouth....so they're getting their own germs back. :yay:

Sadysue

I am always telling my husband to stop spending so much money, and try to be a bit more thrifty. Yet there are times when I get bored, I go shopping and spend a lot of money and I hide my purchases in the trunk of my car, so that he doesn't realize that I don't practice what I preach. UGH!

Hehe, guilty! I wait until he goes to bed then bring them in the house. He never even notices I have new clothes! If he does ask, I say my mother gave it to me. :lmao:

In my defense, he gets all the large purchase items like computers, a dog, etc.

mrboswell

One day I was laying out on the trampoline naked - in my own yard,in the summer,bear in mind - and the SMECO guy pulled up. I was not sure if I was wrong,being in my own yard,or how to react so I acted as if I did not hear or see him. But I felt weird and uncomfortable.

N

nitwhit3286

One day I was laying out on the trampoline naked - in my own yard,in the summer,bear in mind - and the SMECO guy pulled up. I was not sure if I was wrong,being in my own yard,or how to react so I acted as if I did not hear or see him. But I felt weird and uncomfortable.

wasn't the trampoline kinda hot to lay naked on it? were you laying stomach down or up.. it makes all the difference.. haha