Stirring up some sh*t because I am bored

N

nitwhit3286

I guess the worst habit.....besides picking at my feet (yeah I know its gross..but I always pick the sides of my toenails...disgusting anyways) is using way too much tiolet paper. At least I think I do....is it one square for pee and five squares for poo? Yeah, I probably use 3 times the amount for each. And yes, I buy charmin ultra strong.....double doo-ty (No pun intended..ha!)

sockgirl77

I guess the worst habit.....besides picking at my feet (yeah I know its gross..but I always pick the sides of my toenails...disgusting anyways) is using way too much tiolet paper. At least I think I do....is it one square for pee and five squares for poo? Yeah, I probably use 3 times the amount for each. And yes, I buy charmin ultra strong.....double doo-ty (No pun intended..ha!)

I surely hope that people wash their hands if they only use 1 square for pee. Eew.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Besides, this is the lady, i $hit you not, that I have personally witnessed suck the cheeto gunk off my kids fingers when a napkin wasn't readily available.

That is really gross, and I'm not a germophobe in the least. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That is really gross, and I'm not a germophobe in the least. :lol:

I don't think it's proper habit for public even if it is all within the family. I have no problem sharing food/drinks with my oldest but try my damndest to avoid it with the babe because he always has very wet lips. I don't think it's a germ thing but a gross out factor.

N

nitwhit3286

I surely hope that people wash their hands if they only use 1 square for pee. Eew.

haha, eww... and you know what really gets me..when people come out of the restroom..use no soap..or little to no soap...rinse their hands for like 5 seconds...and think that is a good washing job.... no wonder why this nation is plagued by disease of all sorts.

N

nitwhit3286

You know no man washes his hands after pissing.

thats plain nasty...you have to use your hand to at least shake it....some probably let it drip dry...then were does the leftovers go...in your undies? Dudes are sick....haha

mrboswell

ok,since this litttle experiment has gone so P.C...to ask a more pointed question: has anyone here shoplifted?cheated on a spouse?intentionally done something to antagonize someone without their knowing? so forth and so on. I am beginning to feel like a freak here,the things you all call wrong I call normal!

sockgirl77

ok,since this litttle experiment has gone so P.C...to ask a more pointed question: has anyone here shoplifted? No. cheated on a spouse? No. intentionally done something to antagonize someone without their knowing? Yes, who hasn't? so forth and so on. I am beginning to feel like a freak here,the things you all call wrong I call normal!

:lmao:

mrboswell

Here is one of my many: when my hubby and I fight,I sometimes lick his food before i bring him his plate. He is a germophobe,and it pisses him off. I also run my tongue around the rim of the iced tea pitcher,whihc also kills him. Holy cow..now that I re-read this maybe I have an oral fixation! (no comments,please,please)

sockgirl77

Here is one of my many: when my hubby and I fight,I sometimes lick his food before i bring him his plate. He is a germophobe,and it pisses him off. I also run my tongue around the rim of the iced tea pitcher,whihc also kills him. Holy cow..now that I re-read this maybe I have an oral fixation! (no comments,please,please)

That's grounds for divorce.

T

toppick08

:love:

N

nitwhit3286

ok,since this litttle experiment has gone so P.C...to ask a more pointed question: has anyone here shoplifted?cheated on a spouse?intentionally done something to antagonize someone without their knowing? so forth and so on. I am beginning to feel like a freak here,the things you all call wrong I call normal!

It is normal.. scary but quite common. lets see...the only thing I have ever stolen was....that I didn't even know cost anything..were maps inside a gas station. Only after I took a few and came back to the car and starting driving did I realize it had a price on the back of them...thank goodness it was only like 4 bucks worth. Antagonizing someone like talking behind their backs? More or less that was in high school....the more adult form is called gossiping. Heck yeah I talk bad about people...people I don't know. Seriously, everyone does it. Omg did you see that girl? What the hell was she wearing? Totally out of the 80s...I think I saw her in the Breakfast Club... you know crap like that. Yeah I know....I'm going to hell.

mrboswell

QUOTE=sockgirl77;2670041]That's grounds for divorce.[/QUOTE]
Umm,note the oral fixation. He stays around for a reason!:whistle: