Stirring up some sh*t because I am bored

beerlover

When homeless people camp out by the ATM and hassle me for money, I kick the sh*t out of them. Not always, but when they won't take no for an answer.

bcp

In My Opinion
I head up a double super secret organization that was founded to promote public acceptance of dirty man sheep love.

SoMDGirl42

I don't really see what the big deal is with double-dipping. I mean, if it's family, I don't see a problem with it. It's not like someone licks all over the chip and dips it again. :shrug: Besides, I like to think the dip covers the area that might have touched the other person's mouth....so they're getting their own germs back. :yay:

Not true. The little one loves to suck the dip off the chip and then re-dip the same chip. Yum, yum. Nothing like some baby germs. What's even better is when the chip gets all soggy and she wants me to bite the soggy part off so she can dip the hard part.

bcp

In My Opinion
When homeless people camp out by the ATM and hassle me for money, I kick the sh*t out of them. Not always, but when they won't take no for an answer.
Be careful
If JPC really were to win any elected office, he might remember you kicked him when he asked for "campaign contributions" and send the police to taser you in the nuts or something.

Cowgirl

Not true. The little one loves to suck the dip off the chip and then re-dip the same chip. Yum, yum. Nothing like some baby germs. What's even better is when the chip gets all soggy and she wants me to bite the soggy part off so she can dip the hard part.

:lol: Well, everyone knows to never eat or drink after a kid.

H

HouseCat

All I know is that I woke up with a cats ass inches from my face last night.
I dont even know where my own damn lips have been.

Reminds me of something I heard in a Meg Ryan movie..

Meg, "Do you have a cat in here?"
Guy, "Why?"
Meg, smelling her own breath, "I think it sh1t in my mouth last night."

:killingme