Stirring up some sh*t because I am bored

mrboswell

wasn't the trampoline kinda hot to lay naked on it? were you laying stomach down or up.. it makes all the difference.. haha

Laying on my back,on a beach towel! I didn't dare roll over because I felt like that would give it away that I knew he was there. Dumb logic,but at the time,I just could not think. To this day,I cannot even go out there in a swimsuit without worrying. Which sucks because I love to be naked in the summer!:yahoo:

One day I was laying out on the trampoline naked - in my own yard,in the summer,bear in mind - and the SMECO guy pulled up. I was not sure if I was wrong,being in my own yard,or how to react so I acted as if I did not hear or see him. But I felt weird and uncomfortable.

Is that you in the avatar?

:popcorn:

N

nitwhit3286

OHHHH,yes. You naughty naughty boy.:smack:

toppick likes em big.. hey I think a little meat is good on your bones.. I got a fat a$$..and I'm proud....something nice and tight to spank. haha sorry was that dirty? hehe

N

nitwhit3286

toe sucking.. never tried it... however.. biting is sexy....

mrboswell

For some reason,all the talk of sucking reminded me of something..does anyone here ever go to Movie Gallery/Blair's in Callaway? That guy Mike in there is creepy. Dunno what that had to do with anything but wanted to get it off my chest.

That trampoline has seen things you have only:yahoo: dreamt of

Sure your right! :killingme

I'll recommend Toppick for the job - I can imagine going over there, walking in the back hard and see nothing but you on the trampoline and see a snorkel with his feet hanging out! :jet:

N

nitwhit3286

I'll recommend Toppick for the job - I can imagine going over there, walking in the back hard and see nothing but you on the trampoline and see a snorkel with his feet hanging out! :jet:

snorkel? :dirtythoughts:

lovinmaryland

I guess the worst habit.....besides picking at my feet (yeah I know its gross..but I always pick the sides of my toenails...disgusting anyways) QUOTE]

Now are you picking or biting? I do that too... It is so embarrassing I cant stop it though :frown: I am addicted

mrboswell

Honey,I will send him in with nothing but one of those crazy straws to breathe through. If you don't see any more posts from him,then try to understand that he was doing a good job and I opted to keep him in there.