Stock Market is tanking!

Kinnakeet

Many people moving to central America where you can live cheap, if you can deal with the culture shock. Of course, when word spreads, everyone will do it and ruin the whole gig. Kinda like those damned magazines that post lists of the 10 best places to live. Everyone rushes to move there and within 10 years, the place is a shithole like the one they moved from. Happening to Austin now.
I think the same is happening on Hatteras Island when the plandemic hit everyone moved there to work from home and now the place is crowded and VACASA bought a couple of the realtors there and now charge big money to rent a home for a week.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Many people moving to central America where you can live cheap, if you can deal with the culture shock. Of course, when word spreads, everyone will do it and ruin the whole gig. Kinda like those damned magazines that post lists of the 10 best places to live. Everyone rushes to move there and within 10 years, the place is a shithole like the one they moved from. Happening to Austin now.
I've been keeping an eye on properties in Honduras and El Salvador. I have business and/or contacts/friends in both countries. My missus not interested in the idea of moving there, though...

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've been keeping an eye on properties in Honduras and El Salvador. I have business and/or contacts/friends in both countries. My missus not interested in the idea of moving there, though...
Is there really anybody left in Honduras or El Salvador? Any people worth their salt made the trek to here.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Bank failures, trains derailing, food plants burning, toxic mushroom clouds, border chaos, drug od's, empty store shelves, crime waves. Everything is going to pot since Dementia Joe was installed. All part of the plan.

HemiHauler

Bank failures, trains derailing, food plants burning, toxic mushroom clouds, border chaos, drug od's, empty store shelves, crime waves. Everything is going to pot since Dementia Joe was installed. All part of the plan.

There are on average 1500 train derailments and around 500 each of bank and credit union failures annually. A train wreck or two have been messier than normal, as is SVB, but the frequency of these things is not abnormal.

PeoplesElbow

There are on average 1500 train derailments and around 500 each of bank and credit union failures annually. A train wreck or two have been messier than normal, as is SVB, but the frequency of these things is not abnormal.
I'm pretty sure BB&T sent them out, but it may depend on the type of accounts you have with them. Either way they are available on the internet for every public company's website.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

1678640489271.png

Reactions: BOP