Stop Smoking.

bcp

In My Opinion
Just because it is prohibitted....like alcohol during prohibition...coincidence?

George Bush graduated from Harvard.
alcohol brings crime. drunk driving, fights, stupidity etc...
although it can never happen because the politicians like their drink too much, I honestly think that alcohol should be regulated to an activity only allowed in the privacy of ones own home and subject to arrest if they come out while under the influence.

I have a right do know that people driving around me are in full control of their vehicle.

bcp

In My Opinion
Im pretty sure that he does not smoke the weed.

besides, coming from you thats not really of much value, many times have I seen you comment on GWs lack of intellect... goes back to prove my stupid clause.

bcp

In My Opinion
Im pretty sure that he does not smoke the weed.

besides, coming from you thats not really of much value, many times have I seen you comment on GWs lack of intellect... goes back to prove my stupid clause.

by the way, saturday might be a day for killing some cans in my field.
Ill let you know how the weekend shapes up.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !

Attachments

• nature1.jpg
    nature1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 74

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Weed has in the past brought with it crime.
I'm still undecided. :shrug: I think weed has been sufficiently shown to cause damage to its users, but those users are rather different from the corner crackhead. And weed may have some medicinal effects - never tried it. The harder drugs inherently attract criminals and other crimes, so it behooves a government to outlaw those for the general safety. That said, if we could box in all the addicts so they only attack and steal from each other, I'd say let 'em have at it... the sooner we could remove them from society the better. :yay: