Stormy Fiasco

CPUSA

Anyone who works with folks who are not their favorites, but still go to work. Not uncommon for a lot of employees or business people.
Actually, most find a new job, working with great people who they get along great with, or start their own successful business...at least the lucky ones do...

phreddyp

Actually, most find a new job, working with great people who they get along great with, or start their own successful business...at least the lucky ones do...
Not an option for everyone, a lot of folks do the best they can with what they got.

CPUSA

Not an option for everyone, a lot of folks do the best they can with what they got.
But it should be for you...Mr. Lucky
I mean, that's why you've come as far as you have, right?

So which is it? Are you the luckiest guy on the planet, like you've insinuated?
Or are you just doing the best you can with the sorry hand you've been dealt, like you've insinuated?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone who works with folks who are not their favorites, but still go to work. Not uncommon for a lot of employees or business people.

Okay, but you don't work here.

Regroup and get your story straight, then come back and sell it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I bet you aren't this quiet while observing are you cuck?

1713136645624.png

phreddyp

But it should be for you...Mr. Lucky
I mean, that's why you've come as far as you have, right?

So which is it? Are you the luckiest guy on the planet, like you've insinuated?
Or are you just doing the best you can with the sorry hand you've been dealt, like you've insinuated?
Once again, the moron that cannot read speaks up.

StmarysCity79

Orange man child cries because he doesn't understand how courts work

"Have a good time watching. I will be forced to sit fully gagged. I’m not allowed to talk. They want to take away my constitutional right to talk. I have a crooked judge. This has never happened before by the way. Fully gagged before a highly conflicted and corrupt judge who suffers from TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome, as the Radical Left Democrat Party seeks to do everything possible to keep me from running and winning in this election.” – Donal Trump on his failing Truth Social account

SamSpade

Does anyone think he can get a fair outcome - in New York?

Let's turn it around - relocate it in deep red territory - do you think there would be a conviction?
Fact is - this is ENTIRELY political. A politically biased judge with a daughter whose career pivots around anti-Trumpism.
A trial trumped up through bizarre twisting of law interpretation to take a misdemeanour whose statute of limitations has run out - into a felony -

A trial that would NEVER TAKE PLACE had Trump not begun a run for President.
A case of the government and political enemies timing the entire event to disrupt a campaign - the VERY sort of thing we ALREADY see in banana republics around the world -

A trial whose most valued testimony comes from a man who has committed perjury so often, his word stretches credulity to infinity.

Is there any wonder DOJ - who hates Trump - threw up their hands and said "what's the point?".

StmarysCity79

Does anyone think he can get a fair outcome - in New York?

Let's turn it around - relocate it in deep red territory - do you think there would be a conviction?
Fact is - this is ENTIRELY political. A politically biased judge with a daughter whose career pivots around anti-Trumpism.
A trial trumped up through bizarre twisting of law interpretation to take a misdemeanour whose statute of limitations has run out - into a felony -

A trial that would NEVER TAKE PLACE had Trump not begun a run for President.
A case of the government and political enemies timing the entire event to disrupt a campaign - the VERY sort of thing we ALREADY see in banana republics around the world -

A trial whose most valued testimony comes from a man who has committed perjury so often, his word stretches credulity to infinity.

Is there any wonder DOJ - who hates Trump - threw up their hands and said "what's the point?".

Yawn.

Do the crime do the time.

You'd think if was innocent he would be champing at the bit to clear his good name in court no?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yawn.

Do the crime do the time.

You'd think if was innocent he would be champing at the bit to clear his good name in court no?
Except he's got better, more important things to do right this minute. You know all those things that these trials are meant to interrupt.