Student Member on the Board of Education

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by smcdem
Sadly since 90% of you on this board aren't progressive at all, being a teen in 1973 is different then being one in 2003.
By progressive, do you mean liberal? Things were different years ago, we worked for what we wanted because our parents only provided what we needed. We grew up quicker and learned about life because that is the way it was. Take the silver spoon out of your mouth for a while, put down your Playstation controller, get a job, and learn that life isn't as easy as your parents have made it for you.

smcdem

Originally posted by Ken King
By progressive, do you mean liberal? Things were different years ago, we worked for what we wanted because our parents only provided what we needed. We grew up quicker and learned about life because that is the way it was. Take the silver spoon out of your mouth for a while, put down your Playstation controller, get a job, and learn that life isn't as easy as your parents have made it for you.
Ah Conservatives...always saying that Life is hard. Man you gotta ease up!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Ah Conservatives...always saying that Life is hard. Man you gotta ease up!
Damn right it is hard, anyone that tells you any different has come from a sheltered existence. Not all of us have someone to spoon feed it to us and give us everything under the sun. We’ve had to go out there and make it for ourselves. One day you will too. You're the one that needs to ease up and be a real kid instead of thinking you are a political prodigy and acting like you believe you are one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Never mind I don't want to know how facists think what a "real kid" is.
:roflmao:

Ken, you and I were not children of privilege. SMC obviously is. His adult life will definitely be different than yours or mine, I think we can safely say. I highly doubt he'll join the military, nor will he ever scratch out his own business. To say that life is hard means nothing to him because it's not what his world is about, nor will it ever be. Especially since he thinks WE are fascists!
:roflmao:

I'm not saying that to insult you, SMC, so I hope you don't take it that way. It's just that people tend to view life through their own eyes - you do it, I do it, Ken does it. The truth is that there is no 15 year old on Earth who is ready to make major decisions about anything, let alone their education.

Ken King

PREMO Member
What is a "real kid". Never mind I don't want to know how facists think what a "real kid" is.
Fascist, okay punk. First, at least spell the word right. Secondly, a real kid is not one that has his nose stuffed up his mother’s butt following her to all her political meetings trying to be like she is, like you obviously do. Take a step or two backwards and you might see the world for what it is instead of the blurred view that you have from looking at it through your mommy’s eyes.

A real kid plays while they are young, enjoys the little moments that soon will be gone, hopefully learns something in school along the way (a big stretch for you even if your folks have given you a great opportunity), and then becomes a productive member of society. Sadly, without your parents handouts (and probably an inheritance) you aren’t going to amount to much of anything. You sure you aren't a Kennedy?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ok Adults - you're getting much too defensive about the kid again.

He wasn't calling you fascists - he was calling you faucets because he said you like to Moan (a brand of faucet) about the teenagers who think they know everything and if you lived near him on the Delta, you'd know he's not the silver-spoon brat that you accused him of being.

(Excuse me, but I have to go to Lowes to get more material so I can finish this message...)

:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Oz

He wasn't calling you fascists - he was calling you faucets because he said you like to Moan (a brand of faucet) about the teenagers who think they know everything and if you lived near him on the Delta, you'd know he's not the silver-spoon brat that you accused him of being.

(Excuse me, but I have to go to Lowes to get more material so I can finish this message...)

:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cheers:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Continued...

Originally posted by Oz

Finishing the above message...

So adults, just because you think you're Peerless, you just wait until I give you a Price Pfister right in the old Kohler you old faucet...

And that, my friend, is -exactly- what smcdem was trying to say when he called you and VB a faucet...

Last edited:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Continued...

Originally posted by Oz
Finishing the above message...

So Ken King, just because you think you're Peerless, you just wait until I give you a Price Pfister right in the old Kohler you old faucet...
Your wit is as lacking as your knowledge on certain topics and it shows.

On a side note, the implication of a threat in your post is something we all have recently been warned about. Maybe the board mommy needs to smack you down a notch or two.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Awe c'mon... You have to admit that it's tough to work faucet brands into material... :biggrin:

Threat? Please...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Oz
silver-spoon brat
What does Ricky Schroeder have to do with this? Unless it's because he was a contemporary of Meno Peluce, which is similar to Moen. Also, Meno's sister is the gal who played Punky Brewster, which is similar to Rooster, which explains why Rose thinks all this is so funny. And Punky Brewster's dog was named Brandon, which.....

Man! Where's Kevin Bacon?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: Re: Continued...

Originally posted by Ken King
Maybe the board mommy needs to smack you down a notch or two.

In these here parts, where the feedhorns grow out of half the roofs in the county, she is indeed the Peerless one...

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Continued...

Originally posted by Oz

And that, my friend, is -exactly- what smcdem was trying to say when he called you and VB a faucet...

And kids, this is what you get for not having an education :biggrin:

Sorry, makes no sence in this thread.. I just watched Real Genius and love that quote.. Carry on.. :smile: