Superbowel tread

Kerad

Huh.

Hope you paid attention to that Shaq horse racing commercial. It's the last time he's relevant. :ohwell:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Challenge on the 12th man on the field can be huge in a second half if it doesn't change the call for NE.

edit: or benefit the NE patriots :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Challenge on the 12th man on the field can be huge in a second half if it doesn't change the call for NE.

edit: or benefit the NE patriots :lmao:

I wonder if NE could have gotten that challenge right without spying? :whistle:

Kerad

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet...but we could very well be watching the next head coach of the Redskins. The Giants' D Co-ord...Spagnuolo.

If I were a Skins fan...I would very much hope he is the next coach.

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, new favorite commercial. Baby buying stock, then puking. :lmao: Oh, wait a minute, man being sucked into the jet engine. Not as good as the baby, but maybe the commercials are picking up a bit?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
God! They even ruined the cute baby!

Okay, new favorite commercial. Baby buying stock, then puking. :lmao: Oh, wait a minute, man being sucked into the jet engine. Not as good as the baby, but maybe the commercials are picking up a bit?

Baby didn't even make me smile. I sorta did for the Bud Light, but let's be real. Security isn't going to let you sit at the Gate looking like that and drinking a beer. This day in age, he would have been arrested. :lmao:

I know, I'm a downer... :lol:

K

Kain99

Baby didn't even make me smile. I sorta did for the Bud Light, but let's be real. Security isn't going to let you sit at the Gate looking like that and drinking a beer. This day in age, he would have been arrested. :lmao:

I know, I'm a downer... :lol:

Naw Rose the baby was really bad. Had potential.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...the stage is set for Eli to make some highlights. The Giants D can NOT keep this up for another 15 minutes!