Superdome Evacuation Stopped After Shots Fired At Military Helicopter

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
I already answered him. He posted the same reply twice when I was quoting someone else just to be an ass...so he's no longer worthy of getting anymore replies from me. :lmao:
Hey defensive bigot I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bresamil said:
What a wonderful idea. Instead of letting my blood pressure rise as I read your continued ignorance, I will place YOU on ignore and converse only with those that have common sense.

Stoo-pid doesn't raise my blood pressure or get under my skin, but....good idea. :yay:

buh-byeeeee.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
You mean those that think like you do :lol:

its no secret the second day I was on this board I was "warned" that the majority of this board leans to one side on ALL TOPICS.

so im not surprised you can't think for yourself. :lmao:
Hey defensive bigot I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Qpid said:
would that change the point in my comment any? :confused: its still more than half!!!

(where did you get that percentage from?)
Here is a source that shows the same based on the last census.

K

Kizzy

bresamil said:
What a wonderful idea. Instead of letting my blood pressure rise as I read your continued ignorance, I will place YOU on ignore and converse only with those that have common sense.

Exactly, no point in arguing with the mentally ill. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qpid said:
and this is why your a BOULDER & a racist.
The only racist I see around here is you, running around trying to cover it up by accusing everyone else. Did I mention skin color? NO! But you automatically assume lowlife=black.

So who's the racist, KKKpid?

Qpid

vraiblonde said:
The only racist I see around here is you, running around trying to cover it up by accusing everyone else. Did I mention skin color? NO! But you automatically assume lowlife=black.

So who's the racist, KKKpid?

Your not fooling anybody...

I should report you.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
meme said:
Now that's funny! :killingme:
:lol: OMG They really are a freaking idiot! Seem to know everything about everybody except that THIS IS VRAI'S FORUM. Wow. Talk about being slow on the uptake.

Qpid

bresamil said:
:lol: OMG They really are a freaking idiot! Seem to know everything about everybody except that THIS IS VRAI'S FORUM. Wow. Talk about being slow on the uptake.

keep on yappin!! :lol: of course i know this is her forum shes reminded me about the rules and how this forum is run through pm.

she can still be reported :razz:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Crab, this wouldn't be the first time some Kennedy has reported me. Darby and SuperGoober used to do it all the time.