Superdome Evacuation Stopped After Shots Fired At Military Helicopter

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:
When all you have is your house which has no insurance by the way, you have no car, no money and no relatives.....

you still say they could have left??? and gone where? By time they would have tried to cross the bridge to get out of town the hurrican ewould have came already and they would be dead.
You walk ... you call a family member or friend ... you hitch a ride with a neighbor ... you call a cab ... and if you didn't have insurance on your house because you couldn't afford it, yet you continued to live in a town that is below sea level, you have piss-poor planning tactics, as well. The 'dome was designated as an evacuation location and I'm sure there were others designated in the area or outer-lying areas as well.

Stop oppressing races because of the color of their skin and telling them "they can't ... they can't ... they can't" ... it's people like YOU who keep/make racism an ongoing issue by whipping out the 'card' every time someone who isn't white suffers. :duh:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Qpid said:
you know damn well 80% of N.O. is BLACK and when she said "lowlifes" she damn sure wasn't referring to the latino's or the white folk suffering.

So what you're saying is, only blacks can be lowlifes?

Qpid

Pete said:
You still have not answered my question. Why when someone says low lifes you automatically think "black"? How did you become a bigot? How long have you been one?

I look at how that bytch posts. Her views are very transparent....

do NOT question me as to why I think "black"....

I just pointed out what she was referring to.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
you know damn well 80% of N.O. is BLACK and when she said "lowlifes" she damn sure wasn't referring to the latino's or the white folk suffering......
Never having been to N.O., I was not aware it was 80% black. However, I was wondering why I didn't see any white folks being rescued.
I guess if you watch the news and see "...commited by a young black male" night after night after night, it becomes difficult to believe that the majority of street crime is commited by white people.

morganj614

Qpid said:

Aww come on, I am sure Vrai is an equal lowlife detester...she never said black and can't help the fact that is all we are seeing. Maybe they'll shoot a white one first for the cameras...would that make you happy?

crabcake

Qpid said:

So now you're a mind reader? :confused:

Why can't we question you as to why you "think black"? You're questioning what vrai meant by her post. :shrug: What's good for the goose and all.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
When all you have is your house which has no insurance by the way, you have no car, no money and no relatives.....

you still say they could have left??? and gone where? By time they would have tried to cross the bridge to get out of town the hurrican ewould have came already and they would be dead.
Having no insurance is no excuse to stay and put yourself in danger. those who stayed still have nothing now. They didn't save a thing by staying, they simply got to wintess their homes destruction instead of coming back later and finding it destroyed If they live to get out and come back.

Big assumption on your part that they had no car, no money and no relatives. They did not try hard enough.

If I were leaving town and someone said "Please give us a ride we have no car, no money and no relatives" I would let them load up and ride along and I am sure there were many others in NO who would have as well. They had 3 days.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
When all you have is your house which has no insurance by the way, you have no car, no money and no relatives......
:confused: Where did they get the house? Did some ancestor at one point have a job? It's a shame how so many people seem to think being a welfare slave is a good way to live. People fought and died to end slavery in this country only to have people lineing up to be slaves 100 years later.

crabcake

morganj614 said:
Maybe they'll shoot a white one first for the cameras...would that make you happy?
I heard Michael Moore was down there trying to loot a clue from the abandoned stores. I nominate him. :yay:

K

Kizzy

There were people on the news with terminal relatives that couldn't be moved. Granted many made very poor decisions in staying, but until it happens to YOU, you really don't know what you'd do in a panic situation.

They have a mess down there. More than 60% of their police force walked off the job. Gone, now the military needs to get organized and pursue order.

And QPID, most were black, in fact ALL of the ones I saw on TV were black, that is an observation, not a racist statement. When you jump to the conclusion that somebody’s observation was a racist statement, it makes me think you yourself are indeed the racist, not everyone else.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

A defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

You have no idea what her referrences were to. Her comments were referred at "looters" and "rapists" and "those who refused to leave when ordered to". Plain and simple. But to a bigot such as yourself when you read her post your saw "black looters", "black rapists" and "the blacks that refused to leave when ordered to". Why is that? do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Qpid

Kizzy said:
There were people on the news with terminal relatives that couldn't be moved. Granted many made very poor decisions in staying, but until it happens to YOU, you really don't know what you'd do in a panic situation.

They have a mess down there. More than 60% of their police force walked off the job. Gone, now the military needs to get organized and pursue order.

And QPID, most were black, in fact ALL of the ones I saw on TV were black, that is an observation, not a racist statement. When you jump to the conclusion that somebody’s observation was a racist statement, it makes me think you yourself are indeed the racist, not everyone else.

Since i've joined this board I have seen her comments...when they start to lean towards one side it is only common sense to presume how she really feels.

im just calling it like I see it.

You do not have to like it.

morganj614

Qpid said:
Since i've joined this board I have seen her comments...when they start to lean towards one side it is only common sense to presume how she really feels.

Too bad...when you presume and assume it makes one look like an idiot.

Now don't presume /assume that I called you an idiot

Qpid

Pete said:
A defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

You have no idea what her referrences were to. Her comments were referred at "looters" and "rapists" and "those who refused to leave when ordered to". Plain and simple. But to a bigot such as yourself when you read her post your saw "black looters", "black rapists" and "the blacks that refused to leave when ordered to". Why is that? do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Oh so your a mind reader too?? :lmao:

No way outta this one buddy....

no where in her statement did she mention what you just mentioned. Either your her blind spokesman or your views are just as clear as hers.

I'd hate to see if one of her sons were one of these people begging for help over in Iraq...would she say the same - "let my son starve to death, they knew what they were getting into"

fawk outta here with that!!!

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

Hey defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

You have no idea what her references were to. Her comments were referred at "looters" and "rapists" and "those who refused to leave when ordered to". Plain and simple. But to a bigot such as yourself when you read her post your saw "black looters", "black rapists" and "the blacks that refused to leave when ordered to". Why is that? do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

crabcake

Qpid said:

no where in her statement did she mention what you just mentioned. Either your her blind spokesman or your views are just as clear as hers.

I'd hate to see if one of her sons were one of these people begging for help over in Iraq...would she say the same - "let my son starve to death, they knew what they were getting into"

Her son was over there helping those people begging for help in Iraq you degenerate! If you read her posts as closely as you claim, you'd know that. :duh:

Qpid

Pete said:
Hey defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

You have no idea what her references were to. Her comments were referred at "looters" and "rapists" and "those who refused to leave when ordered to". Plain and simple. But to a bigot such as yourself when you read her post your saw "black looters", "black rapists" and "the blacks that refused to leave when ordered to". Why is that? do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

I missed this comment :lol:

Most of my friends are white....

swallow that "homeboy" :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?