Superdome Evacuation Stopped After Shots Fired At Military Helicopter

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Qpid said:
Since i've joined this board I have seen her comments...when they start to lean towards one side it is only common sense to presume how she really feels.

im just calling it like I see it.

You do not have to like it.
And we have seen your comments and you are the only one continually playing the race card, so common sense dictates that it is you that is the racist. And I will call you an idiot because that is what you are.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
I missed this comment :lol:

Most of my friends are white....

swallow that "homeboy" :lmao:
Hey defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "black looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Qpid

crabcake said:
Her son was over there helping those people begging for help in Iraq you degenerate! If you read her posts as closely as you claim, you'd know that. :duh:

I know she said she wouldn't be pissed if he got killed.

I also see that you totally missed my point. Had the situation been reversed and her son needed the help Im sure her comments about others whining and complaining and saying "let them starve" would not be said in reference to her own relatives.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

I also see that you totally missed my point. Had the situation been reversed and her son needed the help Im sure her comments about others whining and complaining and saying "let them starve" would not be said in reference to her own relatives.
Hey defensive bigot. I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:

I see you keep missing Pete's point about why you perceive the comment "low-life" to apply only to non-white folks. :bubble:

Qpid

aps45819 said:
:confused: Don't like to make friends with a lot of lowlifes?

You people are funny. You know damn well what she meant but your trying to put it on me that Im saying blacks are low lifes :lmao:

If 80% of the town is black and almost 1/2 did not evacuate because they were too poor....who in the H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK do you think she was referring to???

Where is she anyway to back up her heartless comments??? :burning:

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
You people are funny. You know damn well what she meant but your trying to put it on me that Im saying blacks are low lifes :lmao:

If 80% of the town is black and almost 1/2 did not evacuate because they were too poor....who in the H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK do you think she was referring to???

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Qpid

crabcake said:
I see you keep missing Pete's point about why you perceive the comment "low-life" to apply only to non-white folks. :bubble:

what comments? he's on ignore :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

nomoney

Qpid said:

It's only 67% :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Quoted for (stu)PID

Qpid said:
Here ya go:

Pete said:

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
would that change the point in my comment any? :confused: its still more than half!!!

(where did you get that percentage from?)
Hey defensive bigot I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
Here ya go :yay:
Pete said:

Qpid

crabcake said:
Here ya go:

I already answered him. He posted the same reply twice when I was quoting someone else just to be an ass...so he's no longer worthy of getting anymore replies from me. :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Qpid said:
What a wonderful idea. Instead of letting my blood pressure rise as I read your continued ignorance, I will place YOU on ignore and converse only with those that have common sense.

nomoney

Qpid said:
I already answered him. He posted the same reply twice when I was quoting someone else just to be an ass...so he's no longer worthy of getting anymore replies from me. :lmao:
I didn't see the answer; can you quote it for us slow ones? :confused:

Qpid

bresamil said:
What a wonderful idea. Instead of letting my blood pressure rise as I read your continued ignorance, I will place YOU on ignore and converse only with those that have common sense.

You mean those that think like you do :lol:

its no secret the second day I was on this board I was "warned" that the majority of this board leans to one side on ALL TOPICS.

so im not surprised you can't think for yourself. :lmao: