Suspended License

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yahoo,

Why concern yourself with his problems? Let him get pulled over for speeding, littering..etc., and then laugh at him. :wink:

I had a friend badly injured in highschool, he was hit by a person with a suspended license. Perhaps if someone who have turned him in, just maybe he wouldn't have been behind the wheel that day.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Yahooligan03
I concern myself because of the time he's missing from work to deal with it. Plus, he is a new hire and on his application he stated he had a good MD license.
Are you the boss? Does it affect your work? If not, why stress? :shrug:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by SmallTown
I had a friend badly injured in highschool, he was hit by a person with a suspended license. Perhaps if someone who have turned him in, just maybe he wouldn't have been behind the wheel that day.
Right! He didn't care about driving on a suspended license, what makes you think he'd not get behind the wheel without a license?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(410)535-2800

Kain and Sxy, why are you being tards? I thought you were against law-breaking?

K

Kain99

What's the matter Hooligan? Realized how stupid that post sounded so you rushed to delete it? Things always sound alot diferently when you actually hear yourself say them....:rolleyes:

Yahooligan03

Originally posted by Kain99
What's the matter Hooligan? Realized how stupid that post sounded so you rushed to delete it? Things always sound alot diferently when you actually hear yourself say them....:rolleyes:

What are you talking about? I didn't delete a thing. :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
(410)535-2800

Kain and Sxy, why are you being tards? I thought you were against law-breaking?

I am but she's just a busy body who is ticked that a newbie at work is taking time off to "deal with the problem."

SxyPrincess

I am but she's just a busy body who is ticked that a newbie at work is taking time off to "deal with the problem."
:yeahthat: I believe that's why I have vacation and sick leave...to take care of "personal" issues. :rolleyes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Yes, and Yes.
Have you talked to him about it yet? You really should get the facts before calling. I wouldn't report anything based on 2nd party gossip.

P

Pettifogger

would you turn him in if it was someone you liked? It sure sounds petti to me

K

Kain99

And if he's lucky enough not to get pulled over he gets off free and clear.

I concern myself because of the time he's missing from work to deal with it. Plus, he is a new hire and on his application he stated he had a good MD license.

You're right you didn't! Why don't you take a few moments and re-read your post? :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's your point? What would you do if it was YOUR employee? Just let it ride? Even though they lied on their application?

Yahooligan03

Originally posted by vraiblonde
What's your point? What would you do if it was YOUR employee? Just let it ride? Even though they lied on their application?

My thoughts exactly. I'm irritated with him for lying on the application most of all.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When you call the Sheriffs Department, be sure to ask if the bridge is open. You know, all the rain we've had....