Swm Iso Swf 21-41

mommarock

bcp said:
Look, if you got a couple hundred I can send a nice girl with good morals on over to you for about an hour. one with teeth might be extra depending on how early you contact us.

If you have a couple million I can find you a wife.

if you have a billion or so, I'll put on a damn dress myself for a day.

anyway, just get ahold of me if I can help.

Nappy Headed Ho Adventures Inc.
Nappaho@yaho.com.
:killingme

mommarock

bcp said:
Net dating?
is that anything like seining for fish??

you take two guys and a net, head on down to the projects.
throw a wal-mart coupon for spandex brand products into the street,,,,,,,,,,

:killingme :killingme STOP IT!!!

mommarock

bcp said:
I have to step in and mention that, as a man I think its very self centered and cold for any wife to abuse the mans credit card in such a fashion.

that limit that is on the card is meant to purchase items for his wife to make her life better, and as would be the case, make his life better at the same time.

when the woman takes the card and runs up the amount on it, this leaves less room for the man to be that natural giving individual that he so dearly desires to be.

please reconsider using your husbands credit card for your day of self endulged spending. leave that balance for him to pick out things that will make you a happier and more satisfied wife...
things like bike and truck accessories to make his vehicles look better, thus creating a better atmosphere around the house due to increased curb appeal. Beer, so that he can quietly sit and watch sports and keep out of your way while you enjoy the finer womenly things,.. like,,, cleaning or cooking.
the list is long but you get my point.
He needs his credit to make you happy.

spend his moms money.

:barf:

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
I didn't want to take this route. I went to Cheeseburger in Paradise on Friday and didn't see any approachable women there. The only private message I've gotten in here were from married women. What's up with that? Have you no morals?

So, here goes. Here's my picture. I'm looking for a SINGLE woman 31-41. If interested please send me an email. I'd like to go to the movies this week. My son is staying with his mother next weekend.

Attachments

• Paul_2006.jpg
    Paul_2006.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 104

Otter

Nothing to see here
Slete said:
I didn't want to take this route. I went to Cheeseburger in Paradise on Friday and didn't see any approachable women there. The only private message I've gotten in here were from married women. What's up with that? Have you no morals?

So, here goes. Here's my picture I'm looking for a SINGLE woman 31-41. If interested please send me an email. I'd like to go to the movies this week. My son is staying with his mother next weekend.

:yikes:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Slete said:

So, here goes. Here's my picture. I'm looking for a SINGLE woman 31-41. If interested please send me an email. I'd like to go to the movies this week. My son is staying with his mother next weekend.
That took some cajones. :clap: I would seriously require that inquiring females do the same. :yay:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Slete said:

They tell you that they're married right off the bat? Sheesh...amateurs.

K

Kain99

Slete said:

Advice Column by Kain: You are a very good looking guy. Maybe your looking to hard. Kick back and relax. Nature will take it's course. Women in general, are turned off by perceived desperation. Just Chill. :huggy:

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
Mrs. Jones said:
They tell you that they're married right off the bat? Sheesh...amateurs.
One flat out told me that she was married and had been unfaithful. I read posts to find out that the other was married also.