Swm Iso Swf 21-41

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
There is an art festival over at Ann Marie Gardens this weekend. Bound to be a bunch of women there cause they sell great stuff.
You going?

Slete said:
All I asked for was for someone to tell me where to go to meet quality women. I'm not looking to do net dating.
Someone said the grocery stores were good places to meet women.

goodolgirl

Since you have a kid have you thought of networking threw him. Take him to the park, put him in a sport. At least you will be around people who share the same intrest as you and if she's an ugo, you can always say thanks but no thanks. Other than that good luck :howdy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
Net dating?
is that anything like seining for fish??

you take two guys and a net, head on down to the projects.
throw a wal-mart coupon for spandex brand products into the street,,,,,,,,,,

I think he said he didn't like them with too much weight on them....the women in the projects that wear spandex don't understand there is a weight limit to it

bcp

In My Opinion
goodolgirl said:
and if she's an ugo, you can always say thanks but no thanks. Other than that good luck :howdy:
or, if she is an ugo, you can spend at least a few minutes talking to her to find out if there is someone beneath the initial impression that is really worth getting to know...

bcp

In My Opinion
onebdzee said:
I think he said he didn't like them with too much weight on them....the women in the projects that wear spandex don't understand there is a weight limit to it
catch and release?

bcp

In My Opinion
I have to step in and mention that, as a man I think its very self centered and cold for any wife to abuse the mans credit card in such a fashion.

that limit that is on the card is meant to purchase items for his wife to make her life better, and as would be the case, make his life better at the same time.

when the woman takes the card and runs up the amount on it, this leaves less room for the man to be that natural giving individual that he so dearly desires to be.

please reconsider using your husbands credit card for your day of self endulged spending. leave that balance for him to pick out things that will make you a happier and more satisfied wife...
things like bike and truck accessories to make his vehicles look better, thus creating a better atmosphere around the house due to increased curb appeal. Beer, so that he can quietly sit and watch sports and keep out of your way while you enjoy the finer womenly things,.. like,,, cleaning or cooking.
the list is long but you get my point.
He needs his credit to make you happy.

spend his moms money.

bcp said:
I have to step in and mention that, as a man I think its very self centered and cold for any wife to abuse the mans credit card in such a fashion.

that limit that is on the card is meant to purchase items for his wife to make her life better, and as would be the case, make his life better at the same time.

when the woman takes the card and runs up the amount on it, this leaves less room for the man to be that natural giving individual that he so dearly desires to be.

please reconsider using your husbands credit card for your day of self endulged spending. leave that balance for him to pick out things that will make you a happier and more satisfied wife...
things like bike and truck accessories to make his vehicles look better, thus creating a better atmosphere around the house due to increased curb appeal. Beer, so that he can quietly sit and watch sports and keep out of your way while you enjoy the finer womenly things,.. like,,, cleaning or cooking.

spend his moms money.
:highfive:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bcp said:

spend his moms money.
I'm sending this to pan lady :buttkick: