Swm Iso Swf 21-41

onebdzee said:
I sure is nice how she volunteers you for stuff, isn't it?

BTW....I'm thanking you in advance for cutting my grass this weekend....she said you would :lol:
No problem, have cold beer on hand. :yay:
You haven't got that part yet?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Slete said:
Where are the good meeting places here? The bars seem to be full of trash. I am a single father to one son looking for a woman with good values.
IMHO - You are a 38 year old single father and you are looking for a 20 something who doesn't want to :bangbang:....I think you need a shrink.

Seriously, you want to meet women? First thing - adjust your attitude. Second thing - participate more in the community - animal shelters, food drives, etc. It gets your kid involved and you and expands your horizon for meeting decent people. Not just women. Maybe you'll make a new guy friend. He'll have you over for dinner with him and his wife and she'll want to set you up with the perfect person. Don't expect women to come flocking to you if you have nothing positive to offer or say.

bcp

In My Opinion
migtig said:
. Don't expect women to come flocking to you if you have nothing positive to offer or say.

and in one amazing twist of irony thrown at us by some evil and sadistic life controling force,.
just as soon as you marry the woman that is around your same age, you suddenly find things to offer and say to those 20 something girls that just make you irresistable to them... but,,, now your married.. to a woman your own age,, (or close to it),,,, that likes pans...

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
migtig said:
IMHO - You are a 38 year old single father and you are looking for a 20 something who doesn't want to :bangbang:....I think you need a shrink.

Seriously, you want to meet women? First thing - adjust your attitude. Second thing - participate more in the community - animal shelters, food drives, etc. It gets your kid involved and you and expands your horizon for meeting decent people. Not just women. Maybe you'll make a new guy friend. He'll have you over for dinner with him and his wife and she'll want to set you up with the perfect person. Don't expect women to come flocking to you if you have nothing positive to offer or say.
You aren't sounding like you have much positive to offer or say. Who says that I do not do any of the things you listed?

On another note: Spoke with a coworker and he is having a BBQ this Sunday. He invited me to meet his wife's single friends.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Slete said:
You aren't sounding like you have much positive to offer or say. Who says that I do not do any of the things you listed?

On another note: Spoke with a coworker and he is having a BBQ this Sunday. He invited me to meet his wife's single friends.

You can't have her. She's mine. :nono:

bcp

In My Opinion
Slete said:
:yay: Make sure to bring some condom mints.
I dont know why, but women love it when men think of this at a cook out.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Slete said:

Seriously dude? You come on here calling all women who go to bars trash - saying all the women you have meet are psycho, saying you don't want :bangbang: yet you want a 21 year old, that you want a woman of good morals, but refuse to go to church. I'm sure every woman who has read your comments feels warm fuzzys when you spout out crap like that. :really:

And all of my advice was good.

Slete

migtig said:
Seriously dude? You come on here calling all women who go to bars trash - saying all the women you have meet are psycho, saying you don't want :bangbang: yet you want a 21 year old, that you want a woman of good morals, but refuse to go to church. I'm sure every woman who has read your comments feels warm fuzzys when you spout out crap like that. :really:

And all of my advice was good.
Where did I say all women who go to bars trash? Where did I say that all of the women I have met are psycho? Where did I say that I don't want to :bangbang:? Where did I say that I REFUSE to go to church?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
This whole thread makes me giggle....

Dude, are you too shy to approach or introduce yourself to a woman outside of a bar? This is a fairly densely populated area and anyone who has trouble finding people to casually date I have to think has some sort of underlying social issue. Either you're too shy, too particular, too demanding, or I don't know but there's something off. I've been approached in the grocery store, Target, at the little stop and go I stop at in the morning to get coffee, starbucks on the weekend, of course in the bars, at work, any number of places. Granted women typical do have it easier than men BUT if I see a guy that I'm interested in talking to I approach them. I'm not trying to down you but there's some sort of underlying issue at work here because there are PLENTY of single people in this area.

bcp

In My Opinion
hey Pixie, you wanna get a cup of coffee (your treat) and bang bang bang?

oh, you need to come pick me up too.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Slete said:
Where did I say all women who go to bars trash? Where did I say that all of the women I have met are psycho? Where did I say that I don't want to :bangbang:? Where did I say that I REFUSE to go to church?
Listen, I am offering you advice. And I do think a big part of it is for you to adjust your attitude. Look at how you are coming across right now talking to me? :shrug: Do you talk to women in person like this? Do you come across as argumentative and negative? Think about it. With a negative attitude you only attract negative people. :shrug:

Oh and I may have paraphrased you, but it's pretty close to how it sounds. Here you go:
Slete said:
The bars seem to be full of trash.

Slete said:
I just don't want a whore. Since moving here I've met my share of them.

Slete said:
It would be nice to find someone normal. Not another wacko.

Slete said:
That would mean that I would have to attend and that is not likely.

Slete

pixiegirl said:
This whole thread makes me giggle....

Dude, are you too shy to approach or introduce yourself to a woman outside of a bar? This is a fairly densely populated area and anyone who has trouble finding people to casually date I have to think has some sort of underlying social issue. Either you're too shy, too particular, too demanding, or I don't know but there's something off. I've been approached in the grocery store, Target, at the little stop and go I stop at in the morning to get coffee, starbucks on the weekend, of course in the bars, at work, any number of places. Granted women typical do have it easier than men BUT if I see a guy that I'm interested in talking to I approach them. I'm not trying to down you but there's some sort of underlying issue at work here because there are PLENTY of single people in this area.
I am very shy. I spent 14 years with the same woman. She was my first for everything. I've dated here and there for the past 3 years but nothing has panned out.