Swm Iso Swf 21-41

puffball

You guys suck :lmao:

FYI...
Puffball is married, happily (since hubby's hair grew back) and has been for years.

MP please look for a PM, I sent him your way. You can thank me later :huggy:

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
puffball said:
You guys suck :lmao:

FYI...
Puffball is married, happily (since hubby's hair grew back) and has been for years.

MP please look for a PM, I sent him your way. You can thank me later :huggy:
Congratulations on being happily married. Did your hubby use Rogaine? I've been wondering if it was worth the money. Who is MP and is she single?

Slete

I just got a karma message telling me that Puffball really wants me but she is playing hard to get. Can this be true?

Slete said:
I just got a karma message telling me that Puffball really wants me but she is playing hard to get. Can this be true?
You really should stay away from any woman with the name Puffball... you'll end up with orange fingers...:eyebrow:

puffball

Slete said:
Congratulations on being happily married. Did your hubby use Rogaine? I've been wondering if it was worth the money. Who is MP and is she single?
:lmao: He had shaved his head and I hated it. I was kidding about MP, she is actually a lesbian who likes ice cream.

Slete said:
Wow, with my handful of posts, people seem to think they know who I want :lol: Sorry but they are mistaken.

Slete

puffball said:
:lmao: He had shaved his head and I hated it. I was kidding about MP, she is actually a lesbian who likes ice cream.

Wow, with my handful of posts, people seem to think they know who I want :lol: Sorry but they are mistaken.
My head is shaved and I like it much better. If MP is a lesbian than she has no need for me. Do you have lesbian tendencies too?

puffball

Slete said:
My head is shaved and I like it much better. If MP is a lesbian than she has no need for me. Do you have lesbian tendencies too?
No, once again...
Puffball=Happily Married

I was joking about MP, she only likes the women cashiers at Wal-Mart with the jacked up teeth who talk about Jungle Juice. Other than that, she's totally straight.

Slete

puffball said:
No, once again...
Puffball=Happily Married

I was joking about MP, she only likes the women cashiers at Wal-Mart with the jacked up teeth who talk about Jungle Juice. Other than that, she's totally straight.
yuck

Slete

puffball said:
Go to Wal Mart in LP, she runs the very last register around 11PM. You could ask. :shrug:
I think I'll pass. I'm not dragging my son out of bed to meet a no teeth woman.

puffball

Slete said:
Oh no, she does have teeth, they just look similar to this...Come to think of it, she kind of looks like the rest of it a bit.

Attachments

• WalMartCashier.jpg
    WalMartCashier.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 63

bcp

In My Opinion
Slete said:
I think she has a no teeth daughter too, maybe you all could do a double date type thing?

I hear the greased pig wrastling and mud bog event is coming up.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I guess the no lesibian thing leaves 1bdz and me off the hook. And a number of other gals on here. :heavysigh:

M

missperky

puffball said:
No, once again...
Puffball=Happily Married

:smack: Damn you