Swm Iso Swf 21-41

migtig said:
I'll help. :lmao: Don't know if you want it though. After all Slate doesn't like me. :bawl:

Ladies, introducing GW guy. Handsome, kind, polite, smart, funny, is employed, and has money for his own toys...PM me for more details. :whistle:

Aw, you're :love: a sweetie....

vannawhite

Slete said:
I just checked. The only message was from someone telling me to message Puffball because she was the nice woman I've been searching for.
According to recent posts Puffball is married with children. I don't think you're looking for women who cheat on their hubbies. :coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
GWguy said:
Gold Wing guy. '89 1500.
Aint nothing wrong with that at all.
Gold Wings are nice bikes.

bet you can pick up some 20 year old chilcks on that thing...

bcp said:
Aint nothing wrong with that at all.
Gold Wings are nice bikes.

bet you can pick up some 20 year old chilcks on that thing...

Ya know, you'd THINK so, but when they get a look at the gray beard they kinda get scared off....

Oh well.... Time for Grecian Formula?

bcp

In My Opinion
you just have to make sure that while they are on the bike they are really really fast with that cane, or they put it away....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bcp said:
you just have to make sure that while they are on the bike they are really really fast with that cane, or they put it away....
You better hope they don't make this website available in Braille. :snort:

bcp

In My Opinion
migtig said:
You better hope they don't make this website available in Braille. :snort:
so,, like how are they going to find me,,, oh wait,, I thought those little reflective things on the road were to alert drivers when they drifted,, THOSE ARE BRAILLE STREET MARKERS ARENT THEY?

I wondered why all those people were crawling down the center of the road lately.

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
vannawhite said:
According to recent posts Puffball is married with children. I don't think you're looking for women who cheat on their hubbies. :coffee:
No but Vanna White sure is one hot woman!

Slete

whoRU?? said:
You could scope out the daycare scene looking for single mom droppin off the kids. Tried that?
Guilty as charged! All the cute ones have rings on. Buddy at work told me to scoop out women at PTA meetings.

Pete

Repete
Slete said:
Guilty as charged! All the cute ones have rings on. Buddy at work told me to scoop out women at PTA meetings.
OK, now you sound like a predator. Kinda like a lion hanging around the watering hole in the Sarngetti :lmao:

Slete

Pete said:
OK, now you sound like a predator. Kinda like a lion hanging around the watering hole in the Sarngetti :lmao:
I was shocked at how many hot moms could fit in one parking lot. Not a predator, just an innocent bystander.

whoRU??

Slete said:

How about a part time job as a nail technician? Lots to learn while women are gossiping and you can tell a lot about a woman by her hands.

bcp

In My Opinion
Pete said:
oh, so hes looking for an african american woman.
that does make a difference in how to pick them up I suppose... actually, I dont really know, but, I bet you will not find what you seek at a barry manilow or an elton john concert.