symptoms

kvj21075

Meow
Ugh Ive been gaining wait, am super nauseated, and i havent had "my friend" visit me in months. My fiance is fixed but thats never 100% I think I'll go get a test tonight. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone that has gotten pregnant before when their bf/hubby has been fixed.

Ugh Ive been gaining wait, am super nauseated, and i havent had "my friend" visit me in months. My fiance is fixed but thats never 100% I think I'll go get a test tonight. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone that has gotten pregnant before when their bf/hubby has been fixed.

Aww, you might waddle down the aisle :giggle:

kvj21075

Meow
well it couldnt be anybody elses :shrug:

im not even sure if i am yet. just kinda wondering what would be the chances :shrug:

i heard its harder to get pregnant even after the guy is unfixed. wanted to hear other peoples experiences.

SoMDGirl42

Yes, but each time it was when the man didn't go back in for the recommended follow-up semen analysis.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Sorry.. :whistle:

I know somebody that has 4 kids. All 4 are bio to the couple.
1 while using a diaphram
1 while useing a condom
1 while on the pill
1 after he was fixed
She then had her parts snipped.

kvj21075

Meow
Yes, but each time it was when the man didn't go back in for the recommended follow-up semen analysis.
so as long as he went back for that and it came out ok, i should def be fine? i mean i went from a size zero to a size 3 in just a month or two!

well it couldnt be anybody elses :shrug:

im not even sure if i am yet. just kinda wondering what would be the chances :shrug:

i heard its harder to get pregnant even after the guy is unfixed. wanted to hear other peoples experiences.

If you're being for real I think you should go take a test, I dunno...say NOW, and/or schedule an appointment with your gyn :yay:

Also, peeps are going to seriously blast you for putting your business out there...I know how much you care so I thought I should warn you :lol: