symptoms

:bawl: i didnt even think about that!

Uhh, you didn't?

so as long as he went back for that and it came out ok, i should def be fine? i mean i went from a size zero to a size 3 in just a month or two!

Honestly, people do tend to gain weight when they become more comfortable with each other...you guys are cooking more and probably going out to eat more just for something to do. Although, this wouldn't explain you missing your period...you just need to take a test.

so as long as he went back for that and it came out ok, i should def be fine? i mean i went from a size zero to a size 3 in just a month or two!

Are you eating more than normal or drinking high sugar beverages? that could be the weight and stress of planning a wedding could make your once a month friend dissapear for a lil while!!

kvj21075

Meow
:whistle:

and being tired. :buddies:

i must be tired from driving too much :frown:

Uhh, you didn't?

Honestly, people do tend to gain weight when they become more comfortable with each other...you guys are cooking more and probably going out to eat more just for something to do. Although, this wouldn't explain you missing your period...you just need to take a test.

im eating the same, maybe a little more, and mainly drinknig water now, no alcohol just in case, i miss my alcohol :bawl:

Are you eating more than normal or drinking high sugar beverages? that could be the weight and stress of planning a wedding could make your once a month friend dissapear for a lil while!!

but if im puking alot why am i still getting fat? :cds:

You must be so excited! :baby:

:smack: not funny! my wedding gown is gorgeous!!!!

Last edited: