T.O.'S Season Done with Eagles

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...on Sundays, I wish he was.

I know how you feel but, I was at FedEx opening day, Dione Sanders first game as a Skin vs. the Panthers. I HATE that guy and to make matters worse, he was not only a 49er but a COWBOY as well. When he got introduced, that building EXPLODED and every time he went back for a punt..he was one of US.

Of course, turns out he was done career wise, and I could comfortably go back to hating his guts.

If I'm an Eagle fan, I want TO on the field.

Maybe its an issue of "class" I'd be embarassed to have him on the Redskins no matter how many touchdowns he got... sometimes you have to ignore the messenger and listen to the message... with TO its one and the same... he's an egotistical, self-centered spoilt brat in my opinion and others. Footballs roots were founded in toughness and quite spoken players like Johnny Unitas, not pointing the blame at others :shrug: Sometimes if you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all..:shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you've kept up with my posts...

dems4me said:
Maybe its an issue of "class" I'd be embarassed to have him on the Redskins no matter how many touchdowns he got... sometimes you have to ignore the messenger and listen to the message... with TO its one and the same... he's an egotistical, self-centered spoilt brat in my opinion and others. Footballs roots were founded in toughness and quite spoken players like Johnny Unitas, not pointing the blame at others :shrug: Sometimes if you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all..:shrug:

...you know that's how I feel. The thing is, the Eagles already sold out. It ain't a matter of what they are; just what the price is. Therefore, play the guy.