Taco Bell coming to Charlotte Hall

fatratcat

Just wondering Fatracat......do you know what your Cholesterol level is? Another reason why insurance costs are so high is paying for people who make bad choices about what they stuff their faces with.

It could be better. I do a lot of running, so it helps. Also, though I am far from perfect. I do try to keep it in check.

fatratcat

Try ZeeBest! They are waaay better. No I don't know the owner. I'm just happy to have a good place to eat. I'd recommend the homemade potato chips! Think I'll eat there tonight!

We ate at Bert's after youngest son's Confirmation 2 weeks ago. I had a bacon cheese burger and fries. Burger was from a box, better than the 1/4 lb grease bombs, but not as good as a Bubba Burger. Fries were from a box. Eldest boy had a meatball sub. Meatballs were from a bag. Sauce looked like Prego.

May have to give Zee Best a try. Lemme go look at their hours...

GregV814

whatever happened to that oriental woman from Solomons who had the terrible commercial for her place I think it was " Chiyaaaanah Habba come, you go now...."

OldHillcrestGuy

Looks like the place is getting ready to open. I'd say within 2 weeks or less.

I'd say less then 2 weeks, it looked like it was open yesterday evening. I quickly glanced over there as I turned into ACE, lot was full of cars and I didn't see any construction stuff still there.